Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

  1. #21

    Default Re: B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

    I went to MS today to buy a blower but it was selling at $12. No go. I went to my local KODAK developer and bought the same blower for only $5.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurdelak View Post
    just like meddling on my affair? which is this post... i post it because i want to rant about it... so don't be a busybody and meddle in my affair... ok?
    Please don't waste server space. You want to make ambiugous rants on this server, than please pay for it. Otherwise just take a piece of paper and write your trash there.


    GMAN

  3. #23

    Default Re: B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

    It's a free market. Simple as that.

  4. #24

    Default Re: B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Please don't waste server space. You want to make ambiugous rants on this server, than please pay for it. Otherwise just take a piece of paper and write your trash there.


    GMAN
    why don't you do it yourself... since that's your idea... i wanna do it this way... then i'll do it this way (it's not stated here in the forum that it's illegal to post a thread like this!). you can't even state the price that i have to pay just to post what i want to... now if you wanna tell me what i should do, then you must prove that you can do that... try telling it on my face personally... ok?
    Last edited by Wurdelak; 30th August 2009 at 10:30 PM.
    Why so serious... Son?

  5. #25

    Default Re: B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

    some even more exp than brand new one ahahaaha...

    they take RRP price when they dunno that they can get cheaper at other place...
    Newbie here :)
    Nikon D90 | AFS 16-85mm VR | AFS 70-300mm VR | AF 50mm f/1.4 | SB-600

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Singapore, east-ish
    Posts
    2,291

    Default Re: B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurdelak View Post
    90mm tamron 2nd hand for 490?!? the seller asked for bidding some more... but incredibly, there are people bidding (for the tamron).
    You think that's bad?

    Some clown sms-ed me, wanting to sell me a tamron 90mm for $600


    I nearly died on the spot.

  7. #27

    Default Re: B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus Trent View Post
    You think that's bad?

    Some clown sms-ed me, wanting to sell me a tamron 90mm for $600


    I nearly died on the spot.


    terrible dude! they think they are better chopper than those in sim lim!
    Why so serious... Son?

  8. #28
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

    if ya can't beat'em , join'em

    B&S is just not the same anymore

    a side note
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...98&postcount=5
    Last edited by StrifeYun; 31st August 2009 at 02:28 AM.
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Singapore, east-ish
    Posts
    2,291

    Default Re: B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurdelak View Post
    terrible dude! they think they are better chopper than those in sim lim!
    That guy should work there already

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

    TS did not post in their thread. Guess it's fair for TS to post in KPT in his own thread to create public awareness and probably doing a public service to members of the forum in a way so that it doesn't turn into a cyberspace chopping place like the online version of SLS.


    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    if ya can't beat'em , join'em

    B&S is just not the same anymore

    a side note
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...98&postcount=5

  11. #31

    Default Re: B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

    Quote Originally Posted by synapseman View Post
    This issue has been discussed to the death already.

    You can scan all the receipts you want, but nobody's really going to care.

    And don't berate stupid people. These people are important contributors to society. Without them, how would you know you're smart?

    Also, to add: I don't think it's good form to sabo people's thread like that.
    Exactly. You might in turn get negative results from this.
    There is no benefits. I don't know.. but I think what synapseman said is very true. :X

  12. #32

    Default Re: B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurdelak View Post
    why don't you do it yourself... since that's your idea... i wanna do it this way... then i'll do it this way (it's not stated here in the forum that it's illegal to post a thread like this!). you can't even state the price that i have to pay just to post what i want to... now if you wanna tell me what i should do, then you must prove that you can do that... try telling it on my face personally... ok?
    No offence dude, but like this you are trying to make war very everybody now..
    Not good idea, I suppose. Really. :X

  13. #33

    Default Re: B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    TS did not post in their thread. Guess it's fair for TS to post in KPT in his own thread to create public awareness and probably doing a public service to members of the forum in a way so that it doesn't turn into a cyberspace chopping place like the online version of SLS.

    I agree. Rant threads are about releasing spontaneous thoughts. When people rant, others will come and kaypoh, awareness is created in a way.

    Online choppers who sees these threads will know that there are people 'watching' them, so perhaps they will take a step back. Good outcome for all.

    And why are there members who keep saying TS is saboing other peoples' threads?? It's free advertising for them! If the deals are really good, then
    TS is doing them a huge favour. For those who feels that TS is saboing those threads, do you mean to say us that seeing a chopper deal and warning
    your frens about it is an act of sabotage??

  14. #34
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

    posting links to the threads in the b&s are more or less the same as crashing their threads

  15. #35

    Default Re: B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    posting links to the threads in the b&s are more or less the same as crashing their threads
    just one question... am asking politely... so, how do readers know that the TS is telling the truth or just making up a story if the thread he's talking about is not posted?
    Why so serious... Son?

  16. #36
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurdelak View Post
    just one question... am asking politely... so, how do readers know that the TS is telling the truth or just making up a story if the thread he's talking about is not posted?
    you can ask the TS and conduct it away from view

    always put yourself in the shoes of others and think how you would feel if it happened to you

    I will do my own homework and not buy overpriced 2nd hand equipment.
    i will also not crash their thread

  17. #37

    Default Re: B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

    ayt... thanks, but i don't think it'd happen to me coz i am not overpricing my 2ndhand items... and it's always negotiable. thanks again...
    Why so serious... Son?

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wurdelak View Post
    why don't you do it yourself... since that's your idea... i wanna do it this way... then i'll do it this way (it's not stated here in the forum that it's illegal to post a thread like this!). you can't even state the price that i have to pay just to post what i want to... now if you wanna tell me what i should do, then you must prove that you can do that... try telling it on my face personally... ok?
    I don't have to be like you.


    GMAN

  19. #39

    Default Re: B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    I don't have to be like you.


    GMAN
    yes, because you CAN'T be like me... if i want to tell you what to do, i'll call you to meet up and i'll tell it to you personally... in your face... dude! not in the net... so if you can't do that... you definitely can't be like me... gauge yourself first, how far you can go before you reply harsh comments on people's thread...
    Last edited by Wurdelak; 1st September 2009 at 12:51 AM.
    Why so serious... Son?

  20. #40

    Default Re: B & S reselling price... unreasonable?

    mods, am sorry if you find this thread offensive in some ways... but i did it to create awareness, so that people here won't get easily cheated... anyways, as you've said (and some others who found this offensive), it's their own business... so i'll leave it to them... but please keep in mind that some people also find it helpful, in a way, coz they became aware of these type of sellers in B & S... there are lots of threads that post subthreads which they rant about, but i am just wandering why you only take notice of this particular thread, which is done to create awareness and of course, to let out my "being pissed off" with such sellers(i really need anger management measures). again, to those who found this offensive, am sorry (but for those who posted hash reply trying to tell me what to do... probe it! tell me that in front of my face... we'll see what happens next... (anger management... again!). to the mods, if you find this thread very unhelpful... please feel free to close it... thank you! mod ortega, thanks for your words... will do that... may the force be with you!
    Why so serious... Son?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •