Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Quote Originally Posted by lowjaylloyd View Post
    babel is good leh, my opinion.

but lucas.... haiz. dont say about it

lets see the new aquilani!!

let's hope aquilani dun end up MC king

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Who is this.. David Amoo... ?

Another vomit blood striker?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    Who is this.. David Amoo... ?

Another vomit blood striker?

haiz
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

David amoo is a young winger who played very well for the youth team i recall.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    David amoo is a young winger who played very well for the youth team i recall.

not bad, but i think nemeth is better

now manciteh is under investigation.

hopefully manCircle tio charged!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    now manciteh is under investigation.

hopefully manCircle tio charged!

u think that will happen?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u think that will happen?
    money rules! kelong!

money rules! kelong!

hmm, money rules
    u might be right, citeh is rich, AIG is broke

citeh kena investigate but mancircle tio punished

let's hope aquilani dun end up MC king
    aqualanlan who the hell is he??

hmm, money rules
    u might be right, citeh is rich, AIG is broke

citeh kena investigate but mancircle tio punished
    SWEE!!!

SWEE!!!
    then they can use the christina $$ to move to a stadium in manchester instead!

Fabio Aurelio injured again in freak training ground incident

After a freak pre-season incident in which Fabio Aurelio was injured whilst having a back-yard kickabout with his son (!), Liverpool fans were looking forward to the Brazilian's return to action. Unfortunately, Aurelio's comeback is on hold yet again after another freak injury sustained at Liverpool's Melwood training ground today.

Liverpool-Kop understands that whilst preparing for the usual five-a-side game, Aurelio dislocated his shoulder whilst pulling on his five-a-side training bib.

It appears that Aurelio picked up a smaller youth team bib by accident, and the resultant tightness when trying to pull it on directly caused the injury.

Liverpool physio Dave Galley explained:

"The dislocation occurred because Fabio pulled the bib down at the wrong angle, and the consequent pressure exerted by the tightness of the bib unfortunately caused his shoulder to pop out of place.

"We had to cut the bib away, as trying to pull off something wedged so tightly against his body would have exacerbated the injury".

A clearly agonised Aurelio being stretchered off the Melwood training pitch.

Aurelio was devastated by his latest piece of injury bad luck:

"Just when i thought I was out of this injury nightmare, it PULLED ME BACK IN!"

Rafa Benitez was unfazed by this latest set-back:

"It is not a problem, no? We still have Dossena, who gives us lots of options, no? Our idea is also to move Gerrard to left back, as he is very versatile, and perhaps use Mascherano behind Torres. For sure it is a short-term solution, but I think it will work, no?".

NB. I didn't think I'd have to put this disclaimer but it appears that I do: This article is just a bit of fun. it is supposed to be ironic, playing on the fact that Aurelio is constantly injured. It is not true (!).

http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2009/09...o-injured.html

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post

After a freak pre-season incident in which Fabio Aurelio was injured whilst having a back-yard kickabout with his son (!), Liverpool fans were looking forward to the Brazilian's return to action. Unfortunately, Aurelio's comeback is on hold yet again after another freak injury sustained at Liverpool's Melwood training ground today.

Liverpool-Kop understands that whilst preparing for the usual five-a-side game, Aurelio dislocated his shoulder whilst pulling on his five-a-side training bib.

It appears that Aurelio picked up a smaller youth team bib by accident, and the resultant tightness when trying to pull it on directly caused the injury.

"The dislocation occurred because Fabio pulled the bib down at the wrong angle, and the consequent pressure exerted by the tightness of the bib unfortunately caused his shoulder to pop out of place.

"We had to cut the bib away, as trying to pull off something wedged so tightly against his body would have exacerbated the injury".

"It is not a problem, no? We still have Dossena, who gives us lots of options, no? Our idea is also to move Gerrard to left back, as he is very versatile, and perhaps use Mascherano behind Torres. For sure it is a short-term solution, but I think it will work, no?".

NB. I didn't think I'd have to put this disclaimer but it appears that I do: This article is just a bit of fun. it is supposed to be ironic, playing on the fact that Aurelio is constantly injured. It is not true (!).

if it is true, i wouldn't b surprised!

Quote Originally Posted by lowjaylloyd View Post
    babel is good leh, my opinion.

but lucas.... haiz. dont say about it

lets see the new aquilani!!

Aquilani??? You mean next season??? LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post

Aiyo bone so soft ar ....

aqualanlan who the hell is he??
    He is M.O staff sergent

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    He is M.O staff sergent

REDS DELIGHT OVER SHIELDS PARDON

The 22-year old Liverpool supporter was sentenced to ten years in prison in Bulgaria for an attack on a barman in 2005, but he has always maintained his innocence and supporters have campaigned tirelessly to clear his name.

Today's announcement, clearing Michael of any involvement in the attack, meant those efforts have not been in vain and Liverpool Football Club was today delighted to hear the news.

A club statement said: "It's great news that Michael has been granted a pardon by the Justice Secretary Jack Straw.

"We know how difficult the last four years have been for Michael and his family and everyone at the club, the staff, the players and the fans have tried to support them during this time.

"We hope now that Michael and his family will be able to move on with their lives and look to the future."

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    REDS DELIGHT OVER SHIELDS PARDON

The 22-year old Liverpool supporter was sentenced to ten years in prison in Bulgaria for an attack on a barman in 2005, but he has always maintained his innocence and supporters have campaigned tirelessly to clear his name.

Today's announcement, clearing Michael of any involvement in the attack, meant those efforts have not been in vain and Liverpool Football Club was today delighted to hear the news.

A club statement said: "It's great news that Michael has been granted a pardon by the Justice Secretary Jack Straw.

"We know how difficult the last four years have been for Michael and his family and everyone at the club, the staff, the players and the fans have tried to support them during this time.

"We hope now that Michael and his family will be able to move on with their lives and look to the future."

wahlao finally

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast