Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Rafa Charged With Improper Conduct

Rafael Benitez is in hot water with the Football Association after comments made following his side's defeat at Tottenham on the opening weekend of the season.

The Liverpool boss has been charged with improper conduct and has until September 15 to respond to the charge.

Benitez was furious with the officials after they failed to award two penalties which the manager felt his side had earned.

Benitez was left less than impressed by referee Phil Dowd and claimed fourth official Stuart Attwell was "too young'' after watching his side lose 2-1 at White Hart Lane.

Benitez was irritated when referee Dowd did not point to the spot after substitute Andriy Voronin appeared to be blocked by Assou-Ekotto, and also when further appeals for a handball against the same defender during the closing stages were dismissed.

Assistant manager Sammy Lee was eventually sent from the dugout for taking his protests too far. Lee was particularly vocal towards Attwell.

Benitez said: "Everybody could see there was a penalty against Voronin. It was so clear, it is unbelievable. With this referee, I knew this (another penalty) was impossible.''

Asked for his overall assessment of Dowd, Benitez went to his pocket and pulled out his glasses.

The Liverpool manager added: "We had a meeting the other day, and they said we cannot talk about the referee as a person or the decisions, but I think everybody today could see the situation.''

Discussing Attwell, the Liverpool manager said: "The fourth official is a young referee, and maybe he needs to calm down a bit. I do not know how old he is, but the fourth official is too young.''

same old same old. lose liao, not good enuff, blame others but never himself.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

wah, you also notice?

no one does that leh

think the 'getai' act is too fierce! if me is there watching, think me blood pressure will rise and most likely nosebleed!

due to her striptease, there are more ah peks & DOM watching getai now.

wa lau eh! singing in lingerie is something new! maybe our shoot organisers should organise something like tat! kekeke

i think her apologies are okay la.

as for ELECTROCUTED, dun give a sai to them. din't even know they existed before this saga.

just some minuscule louya band trying to get some news through our beloved LFC!

*pui!!*
    wat is electrocuted seriously i dun know
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Asked for his overall assessment of Dowd, Benitez went to his pocket and pulled out his glasses.

honestly i think the FA seriously screwed up... if they want to charge Rafa they should have done so when they charged Sammy Lee and not like 2 weeks later. I suspect they were under pressure and shame on them!

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    honestly i think the FA seriously screwed up... if they want to charge Rafa they should have done so when they charged Sammy Lee and not like 2 weeks later. I suspect they were under pressure and shame on them!
    the fa is run by english...not scousers...thats why...

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    the fa is run by english...not scousers...thats why...
    must be fergie called the FA

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post

maybe SAF is the real boss of the FA

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    maybe SAF is the real boss of the FA

he's the only 'sir' around

transfer deadline over liao?

we didn't buy anyone or anything?

transfer deadline over liao?

we didn't buy anyone or anything?
    cowboys bo lui..

no in no out!

but bubblegum wanted to leave in january!! YES!!!!

no in no out!

but bubblegum wanted to leave in january!! YES!!!!

can he take lucas with him?

can he take lucas with him?
    n take dirty kite along too!

n take dirty kite along too!
    i thought taken by you?

i thought taken by you?
    i oni took maggie Q along with me.

dirty kite, u need to ask zhapchit. he is dirty kite in disguise.

i oni took maggie Q along with me.

dirty kite, u need to ask zhapchit. he is dirty kite in disguise.
    cheesecake is Lucas-in-disguise...everybody knows already

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    cheesecake is Lucas-in-disguise...everybody knows already
    wrong liao lar. lucas is only side dish nia. The main course is reserved for Kite!!!!

FIFA hit Chelsea with transfer ban until 2011

FIFA have banned Chelsea from registering players for the enxt two transfer windows, meaning they will not be able to make any new signings until January 2011, after being found guilty of inducing French teenager Gael Kakuta to breach his contract with Lens.

The 18-year-old winger joined Chelsea from the Ligue 1 side in 2007, after which the French club lodged a complaint with world football's governing body.

FIFA's Dispute Resolution Chamber (DRC) finally passed their decision on the contractual dispute on Thursday and handed down a hefty ban and substantial fine to the Blues.

A statement from FIFA read: "The DRC found that the player had indeed breached a contract signed with the French club. Equally, the DRC deemed it to be established that the English club induced the player to such a breach.

"As a result the player was condemned to pay compensation in the amount of 780,000, for which the club, Chelsea, are jointly and severally liable.

"A restriction of four months on his eligibility to play in official matches has been imposed on Kakuta. Chelsea are banned from registering any new players, either nationally or internationally, for the two next entire and consecutive registration periods following the notification of the present decision.

"Furthermore, the club, Chelsea, have to pay Lens training compensation in the amount of 130,000."

FIFA will now send official documentation to Stamford Bridge and upon receipt of those notification papers Chelsea will have 10 days in which to lodge an appeal with the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS). Given the severity of the punishment, it is almost certain the club will take that course of action.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=4716

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast