Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Deregistered

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...91012-0834.htm

MACCA: GIVE ALBERTO TIME

Steve McManaman has urged Liverpool fans not to put undue pressure on the shoulders of Alberto Aquilani by expecting too much, too soon from the midfielder.
    The Italy international is edging closer to a Reds debut after making good progress in his rehabilitation from an ankle injury, but McManaman believes the 25-year-old should be afforded time to adjust to the demands of the Barclays Premier League.

"We have to be careful here," said the former Anfield winger. "Every single Liverpool fan hopes Aquilani will be the answer and he's got a good reputation. But he's been injured a long time.

"Everybody wants him to hit the ground running and be fantastic from day one, which is going to be very difficult for the lad.

"He's only young. Let's hope he is the wonderful player we all want him to be. But I don't think we should put undue pressure on him.

"Any foreign player coming into this country deserves a little time to gel with their teammates and get used to the new style of football. It's such a tough and aggressive league."

Wah lao . where got time . .. going end year already leh , we are running out of time.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...91012-0834.htm

MACCA: GIVE ALBERTO TIME

Steve McManaman has urged Liverpool fans not to put undue pressure on the shoulders of Alberto Aquilani by expecting too much, too soon from the midfielder.
    The Italy international is edging closer to a Reds debut after making good progress in his rehabilitation from an ankle injury, but McManaman believes the 25-year-old should be afforded time to adjust to the demands of the Barclays Premier League.

"We have to be careful here," said the former Anfield winger. "Every single Liverpool fan hopes Aquilani will be the answer and he's got a good reputation. But he's been injured a long time.

"Everybody wants him to hit the ground running and be fantastic from day one, which is going to be very difficult for the lad.

"He's only young. Let's hope he is the wonderful player we all want him to be. But I don't think we should put undue pressure on him.

"Any foreign player coming into this country deserves a little time to gel with their teammates and get used to the new style of football. It's such a tough and aggressive league."

Wah lao . where got time . .. going end year already leh , we are running out of time.
    Since he just back from injury, I will give him time to fit into the team. As long he wont buang like lucas for the starting i be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Since he just back from injury, I will give him time to fit into the team. As long he wont buang like lucas for the starting i be happy.

dun be another hurry getwell MC king can liao

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    "cos he's the only bugger who started with a bunch of walking disasters at the back, gave me a 3goal half time lead and still won.."
    wah walking disaster at the back consisted a legendary fin Hyppia leh...Cara at that time was superb...Riise was not too bad...

Quote Originally Posted by SleepingIdol View Post
    Saw the earlier post...
    Err why Carlo rated Benitez above Fergie is so that LFC will keep him... with him around, LFC will never have the chance to win the EPL, its just between ManU and Chelsea...
    Thanks Benitez for allowing us to win 2-0...

oops... no offence guys...
    wah,u got bro cheesecake & bro grumpy virus liao...still got 30 games to play so pessimistic already...cheers...theres still plenty of good times to come...

as long as the aquaman is going to replace that lucas.. im happy

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    as long as the aquaman is going to replace that lucas.. im happy
    i'm expecting him to replace Lucas most of the time...depend on teams...& what tactic Rafa want to use

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    wah,u got bro cheesecake & bro grumpy virus liao...still got 30 games to play so pessimistic already...cheers...theres still plenty of good times to come...

u sure that fella sleepingidol is a LFC fan?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    hahaha... I'm the fan of the team that won 2 nil at Stamford Bridge..

maybe he's bro zaren in disguise?

just played 8 games,lost to wigan can say its a 2-horse race liao bro? how i hope LFC fans here confident like u...

wah walking disaster at the back consisted a legendary fin Hyppia leh...Cara at that time was superb...Riise was not too bad...

there was 'zidane' traore and the butter fingered dudek who made the saves of his life..

wish they can play a couple more games the way fergie always get "a couple more minutes"

dun worry, everyone's mood will brighten after a couple back to back wins..

maybe he's bro zaren in disguise?

just played 8 games,lost to wigan can say its a 2-horse race liao bro? how i hope LFC fans here confident like u...

i also thought of bro zaren... MIA long long time
    maybe he become mancity fan liao

didn't know tats a italian in liverpool. what type of player is he?

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post

injured player

i'm expecting him to replace Lucas most of the time...depend on teams...& what tactic Rafa want to use
    gasp!!! are u bro rodz? u actually think that ur star player leiva will be replaced by aqualanlan?!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    get-well-soon kinda player.

i also thought of bro zaren... MIA long long time
    maybe he become mancity fan liao
    hahahahhahahaha

u mux be jeff gorgor in disguise!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    u mux be jeff gorgor in disguise!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    gasp!!! are u bro rodz? u actually think that ur star player leiva will be replaced by aqualanlan?!

someone call the doctor for bro rodz, he must have kena some virus

someone call the doctor for bro rodz, he must have kena some virus

think he mixed up the players! think he meant to take out stevie G, keep louya leiva and start aqualanlan!

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast