Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

To be fair to the team, i think Liverpool played relatively well esp in 1st 20mins and last 20mins. However, Gerrard and Torres were quite disappointing. Reira is his usual untrustworthy self. Going against Ivanovic, he shd have gone pass him and send in some useful crosses. I half expected Glen Johnson's impact for this game to be neutralised by Ashley Cole. Likewise, Ashley Cole is relatively quiet throughout the game.

As with games against Chelsea, the match is like a chess match. I think Lucas and Mascherano controlled the midfield better as Liverpool actually has quite a lot of possession but just no creative thrust, which again can be attributed to Gerrard's no show and Alonso's departure. The decision to start Reira instead of Benayoun also contribute to this problem.

Our defence also hold up quite well except for the 2 goals. I would say Chelsea was clinical in terms of finish while liverpool misses. I can think of 2 clear chance for Torres, a potential penalty for foul on Syktel and a late miss by Benayoun.

I think we shd not panick... The last thing we shd do is like what John Burridge suggest and appoint Kevin "we score more than you" Keegan as manager....

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    every time you watch the match, we will buang

please sleep early in future
    I didn't watch the last match leh....
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Every manager has got his fave tactics...chelski manager always use the diamond formation...doesnt always work also right?

if LFC cant move on becoz of losing alonso...then i'd say should start supporting madrid as alonso is now playing there...LFC is bigger than a player who's heart is not with the club...

Lucas is definitely not a creative player...he is a player in his own right...do u think dunga is a creative player like zico? We just cannot compare a player with another...each player has his own role to play...

tell me if SG is outstanding in every games he played? SG also disappeared during the chelski game...

If he leaves,its his choice...we'll move on also...same goes to manure when cristina left...the club is bigger than any players

yeah,then employ anyone here to replace him...like some peeps who always criticise him? this is the real football,not expert11...
    all are bad!!! the worse is raf999!!!! sack him!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

When LFC lose a game,every "qualified" managers/coaches in the world will criticise certain players. Blaming the Rafa for something gone wrong. Its a team game. The whole team just didnt show up. What did Lucas do wrong against chelski? What has Masch did right for that game? No doubt Lucas did some mistakes during the game but none more critical than Masch's mistake that lead to the 1st goal. If certain supporters has got -ve mindset about the manager or certain players...then its their opinion...i have no concern about that...they are no more qualified than those ah peks watching at coffeeshops...

I didnt watch the 2nd half of the match as i was too tired but i certainly saw masch mistake that lead to chelski's 1st goal...any qualified coach here criticised Masch? I didnt even yet get a chance to see their 2nd goal yet...maybe later i'll get to that...for the meantime...i certainly feel for any team...the supporters should get behind the team..not at the team...

i believe the players are qualified...same goes to the manager...if they are not good enough for LFC,they wont be good enough for their national teams...mind you...Brazil...Holland...they are not small footballing nations...

YNWA
    blame raf999!!!! sack him!!!

the truth is that they play for a good league team. a famous team by the name of LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB.

if these clowns are playing for any club lesser than our stature, they can probably kiss goodbye to ever playing for their country.

BUT!!! in all fairness, they can still come to Singapore la. we welcome F.T with open arms! WOOOOO!!!
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 6th October 2009 at 07:10 PM.

GILLETT: BLAME RAFA IF REDS STRUGGLE

Posted 06/10/09 08:24

Liverpool co-owner George Gillett has defended the investment levels of the current regime and suggested fans should look to manager Rafael Benitez, rather than the club's owners, if the Reds are failing to progress.

Last weekend's 2-0 loss at Chelsea was the Reds' third defeat of the campaign - more than they suffered in the whole of last season - while they also lost against Fiorentina in the Champions League last week.

But Gillett has defended the record of himself and co-owner Tom Hicks in reports in the Times and the Daily Telegraph and believes the pair have done more than their rivals to improve the financial footing of their club.

"We have invested more money than our competitors, in keeping with the history of the club," Gillett is quoted as telling a representative of the fans' group Spirit of Shankly prior to Liverpool's 6-1 win over Hull last week.

"In the last 18 months, we have invested 128m on top of what has come in. That means it should be getting better.

"Now if it's not getting better, it's not Gillett and Hicks, it's the manager, it's the scouting. You have to make sure you balance out your analysis.

"There was plenty of money, so if you have any complaints, take a look at the ins and outs."

Gillett also added that the 30million fee recouped from Xabi Alonso's move to Real Madrid "went straight back" into the club's transfer budget, which was already set at "22-23m as part of our budgets".

Gillett added: "The club is in extraordinarily good financial condition. Far better than Manchester United, Chelsea or Arsenal.

"We have invested massively, we have put more money in than anyone other than Manchester City, with the craziness they have got."

tamade, trying to shift blame ah?!

u all 3 are to blame!! all should get lost and get out of LFC!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    I didn't watch the last match leh....
    siao liao. even now u dun watch the game and we still buang.

haiz! gone case liao! sack raf999!!!!

sack Rafa & install O'neill as manager plus buy back alonso,then LFC will surely win the epl... i dont think this will even work in expert11... super goodluck to my beloved LFC if this really happens...though i will be behind any manager if there comes a time when Rafa's replacement becomes a reality...

sack the cowboys!!! sack raf999!!!!

looking towards next season.

raf999's departure is as certain as the sun will rise from the East, now that the cowboy 1 has blasted him. it is only a matter of time!

the 3 of them are to be blamed. they should all leave LFC!

sack Rafa & install O'neill as manager plus buy back alonso,then LFC will surely win the epl... i dont think this will even work in expert11... super goodluck to my beloved LFC if this really happens...though i will be behind any manager if there comes a time when Rafa's replacement becomes a reality...
    dun worry bro rodz!!!

no one is bigger than the club and that even includes stevie G, torres and YES, ur beloved raf999!!!!

the club comes first! and the cowboys must go first!!!!

yeah the club should always come first.

sigh.. one of the lowest point now..

dun worry!!! let's look forward to more good years ahead!

HUAT AH!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post

compared to last year, we have one more point at this same stage~ !

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Waaa 1pt advantage!!!!!

WA!!! gif the guys a beer!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

can give me some blood or tonic to replenish all my bloodloss?

dun worry bro rodz!!!

no one is bigger than the club and that even includes stevie G, torres and YES, ur beloved raf999!!!!

the club comes first! and the cowboys must go first!!!!
    When the cowboys go 1st,i think Rafa will stay lah...they will have to horsekick Rafa 1st...

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post

I didnt do any counting of points...

dun worry!!! let's look forward to more good years ahead!

HUAT AH!
    LFC tide has been low for so long...its about time for a high tide...

now someone is counting...so we are still on course like last season...

beer only for this season...next season no more beer please...we've not won any league title since carlsberg sponsor LFC...no rich Arabs want to buy our share too...now that StanChart will sponsor us from next season,a Saudi prince is willing to invest... we should become rich & successful again...

beer only for this season...next season no more beer please...we've not won any league title since carlsberg sponsor LFC...no rich Arabs want to buy our share too...now that StanChart will sponsor us from next season,a Saudi prince is willing to invest... we should become rich & successful again...

all carlsberg fault

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Rafa should stay in LFC

I have always stated that.
    As a ball picker or

raf999's departure is as certain as the sun will rise from the East, now that the cowboy 1 has blasted him. it is only a matter of time!

the 3 of them are to be blamed. they should all leave LFC!
    Also, sShould sack those players always go running around in the field like headless chicken and dunno how to pass or score and when kena touch a bit fall like being hit by a F1 car..

Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast