Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

but hopefully they dun change the liverbird to merlion
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    then change the anthem to Majura Singapura so FAS dun KPKB
    this is good for them la. small incident blow up big big. typical of the small n louya newspaper that is NewPaper.

and the rubbish and kanasai 'band' known as Electrocuted.
    *PUI!*

looking back i vomit blood for 20 yrs, times fly, hope Temasek can buy both american cowgays stakes

then we got ' more good yrs'
    then change the anthem to Majura Singapura so FAS dun KPKB
    think they will replace Rafa with bro rODz

Hi guys...back...

Wah sooooo fast new thread liao...been bz with work & my new resale flat...tired liao...

LFC played a poor game & deserved to lose to villa but we deserve to win at bolton...

remember last season when we came back from the dead to win matches...people call them luck but manure created more luck than any other teams to win many epls...i think if we keep on playing like this,we have a good chance...

last season alonso got many opposition players sent off,this season Lucas got a bolton player redcarded... this is a start...

against villa i think many were not happy with Lucas for the own goal but i dont think many blame Gerrard for the penalty we conceeded...against villa,the whole team just didnt perform...

the season starts now,i hope...though a useless international break is never welcome...

looking forward to a better performance from LFC & ofcourse my new flat...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Hi guys...back...

Wah sooooo fast new thread liao...been bz with work & my new resale flat...tired liao...
    yayyy glad u recovered from chix pox!

LFC played a poor game & deserved to lose to villa but we deserve to win at bolton...

remember last season when we came back from the dead to win matches...people call them luck but manure created more luck than any other teams to win many epls...i think if we keep on playing like this,we have a good chance...

last season alonso got many opposition players sent off,this season Lucas got a bolton player redcarded... this is a start...

against villa i think many were not happy with Lucas for the own goal but i dont think many blame Gerrard for the penalty we conceeded...against villa,the whole team just didnt perform...

the season starts now,i hope...though a useless international break is never welcome...

yayyyy!!!!

In Bro Rodz We Trust
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    think they will replace Rafa with bro rODz
    i tot he oso rafa
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

i tot he oso rafa
    he is raf999 n bro rodz is his alter-ego in clubsnap.

zhapchit is dirty kite in disguise.

melvin didi, jeff gorgor, redsun... all LFC closet fans disguised as manCircle utd fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    yayyy glad u recovered from chix pox!
    plenty of spots on me to remember ... LOL

he is raf999 n bro rodz is his alter-ego in clubsnap.

zhapchit is dirty kite in disguise.

melvin didi, jeff gorgor, redsun... all LFC closet fans disguised as manCircle utd fans.
    u can be Lucas......pretend to dislike but deep deep inside u lurve him sooo much......

u can be Lucas......pretend to dislike but deep deep inside u lurve him sooo much......
    wahahahahahahahahahahhaha

no la i m singaporean!! so u can call me steven tan.

wahahahahahahahahahahhaha

no la i m singaporean!! so u can call me steven tan.
    i thought Steven Gerrard...

i tot LTH
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

paiseh, i still know where i stand. not so thick skin! HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

i tot LTH
    tat one Own Goal King, think most likely is melvin didi, jeff gorgor or redsun.

and the rubbish and kanasai 'band' known as Electrocuted.
    *PUI!*
    speaking of this bunch, did they ever made an open apology?
    I'm only aware that they only did so on their fb page (which they pretty promptly deleted)

Juz saw this getai singer made a public apology over the furore she created over her performance the previous day..
    On stage.
    On tv.
    No excuses.
    Prompt, public and local (ok, so she's a foreign talent, but we are still spose to support those).

Whose apology you find more acceptable?

ps, "More good years" => "Sg for World Cup 2010"..
    so lets not bring it up again.. 8)
    Last edited by kuanwk; 2nd September 2009 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    speaking of this bunch, did they ever made an open apology?
    I'm only aware that they only did so on their fb page (which they pretty promptly deleted)

Juz saw this getai singer made a public apology over the furore she created over her performance the previous day..
    On stage.
    On tv.
    No excuses.
    Prompt, public and local (ok, so she's a foreign talent, but we are still spose to support those).

Whose apology you find more acceptable?

ps, "More good years" => "Sg for World Cup 2010"..
    so lets not bring it up again.. 8)
    think the 'getai' act is too fierce! if me is there watching, think me blood pressure will rise and most likely nosebleed!

due to her striptease, there are more ah peks & DOM watching getai now.

wa lau eh! singing in lingerie is something new! maybe our shoot organisers should organise something like tat! kekeke

i think her apologies are okay la.

as for ELECTROCUTED, dun give a sai to them. din't even know they existed before this saga.

just some minuscule louya band trying to get some news through our beloved LFC!

*pui!!*

Rafa Charged With Improper Conduct

Rafael Benitez is in hot water with the Football Association after comments made following his side's defeat at Tottenham on the opening weekend of the season.

The Liverpool boss has been charged with improper conduct and has until September 15 to respond to the charge.

Benitez was furious with the officials after they failed to award two penalties which the manager felt his side had earned.

Benitez was left less than impressed by referee Phil Dowd and claimed fourth official Stuart Attwell was "too young'' after watching his side lose 2-1 at White Hart Lane.

Benitez was irritated when referee Dowd did not point to the spot after substitute Andriy Voronin appeared to be blocked by Assou-Ekotto, and also when further appeals for a handball against the same defender during the closing stages were dismissed.

Assistant manager Sammy Lee was eventually sent from the dugout for taking his protests too far. Lee was particularly vocal towards Attwell.

Benitez said: "Everybody could see there was a penalty against Voronin. It was so clear, it is unbelievable. With this referee, I knew this (another penalty) was impossible.''

Asked for his overall assessment of Dowd, Benitez went to his pocket and pulled out his glasses.

The Liverpool manager added: "We had a meeting the other day, and they said we cannot talk about the referee as a person or the decisions, but I think everybody today could see the situation.''

Discussing Attwell, the Liverpool manager said: "The fourth official is a young referee, and maybe he needs to calm down a bit. I do not know how old he is, but the fourth official is too young.''

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast