Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post

Like that better, win trophies of course happy, don't win wouldn't feel that sad also as don't have high expectations to begin with.
    cham, next time bad result cannot blame cc bo cho kang liao..
    always gd to have someone to blame.. 8)

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Didnt watch the fiorentina game...this week working nite shifts so sleepy & tiring...

Same team Rafa put with the only difference,Aurelio instead of Riera...still same 4-5-1...expecting the same impact as the hull game but doesnt materialise...can blame Rafa all u like,anyone but i doubt its his fault. He didnt really change a winning team. Aurelio playing was a tactical change as this is an away game,he is good enough a replacement for Riera. The whole team played poorly,from what i read. I'd say sack the whole team instead if pointing fingers at Rafa.

This weekend we play chekski,tougher team to play against but wigan beat them. I wonder who chelski fans blame for that defeat huh? Their manager? cech? the whole team? How i wish to know who their fans want sacked...

We wont make wholesale change for chelski game for sure...i believe Carra & Skrtel will play,the fullbacks will be the same,Johnson & Aurelio(instead od Insua) midfield should be SG,Lucas,Masch,Riera & Kuyt with Torres the only fwd...this looks like our best team this season...with Aquilani still to play...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Didnt watch the fiorentina game...this week working nite shifts so sleepy & tiring...

Same team Rafa put with the only difference,Aurelio instead of Riera...still same 4-5-1...expecting the same impact as the hull game but doesnt materialise...can blame Rafa all u like,anyone but i doubt its his fault. He didnt really change a winning team. Aurelio playing was a tactical change as this is an away game,he is good enough a replacement for Riera. The whole team played poorly,from what i read. I'd say sack the whole team instead if pointing fingers at Rafa.

This weekend we play chekski,tougher team to play against but wigan beat them. I wonder who chelski fans blame for that defeat huh? Their manager? cech? the whole team? How i wish to know who their fans want sacked...

We wont make wholesale change for chelski game for sure...i believe Carra & Skrtel will play,the fullbacks will be the same,Johnson & Aurelio(instead od Insua) midfield should be SG,Lucas,Masch,Riera & Kuyt with Torres the only fwd...this looks like our best team this season...with Aquilani still to play...

i think there will be some surprises in the lineup this weekend

I wonder who chelski fans blame for that defeat huh? Their manager? cech? the whole team? How i wish to know who their fans want sacked...

blame themselves for sarpporking the wrong team

sack raf999!!!! sell louya leiva!!! sell dirty kite!!! sell bubblegum!!!

all $ucks!!!

wonder y aurelio is the anchorman?! against a quality opposition somemore!!!

i wonder y a KKJ like louya leiva is in our midfield!! WHY?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!?!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    cham, next time bad result cannot blame cc bo cho kang liao..
    always gd to have someone to blame.. 8)
    after 5 or 6 yrs under raf999, i got very disheartened and very very tired of his nonsense.

louya leiva, bubblegum, dirty kite.... oh my goodness. and they all don our lovely red jersey! pui!!!

kekeke early morning hear Cheesy ranting again

For the defense to be strong again, need to ask skirtie & carra wear crash helmet to avoid possible head banging.

Johnson must give more isotonic drink so that after he run forward, got enough energy to run back to defense.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post

he's been quiet for too long

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    sack raf999!!!! sell louya leiva!!! sell dirty kite!!! sell bubblegum!!!

all $ucks!!!

wonder y aurelio is the anchorman?! against a quality opposition somemore!!!

i wonder y a KKJ like louya leiva is in our midfield!! WHY?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!?!
    after 5 or 6 yrs under raf999, i got very disheartened and very very tired of his nonsense.

louya leiva, bubblegum, dirty kite.... oh my goodness. and they all don our lovely red jersey! pui!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    he's been quiet for too long
    bro cheesecake wont be himself if he doesnt grumble like an old lady... he will grumble even when LFC win games...or when a new manager takes over...its in his blood & those blood that he lost...

bro cheesecake wont be himself if he doesnt grumble like an old lady... he will grumble even when LFC win games...or when a new manager takes over...its in his blood & those blood that he lost...

just like you forever optimistic and always overlook the obvious flaws

2 of you most be long lost twins

just like you forever optimistic and always overlook the obvious flaws

2 of you most be long lost twins
    well,for me,have to be optimistic in life...then only we can overcome the 'flaws' if any...

as for long last twins...both of us got the red blood of a LFC fan...

well,for me,have to be optimistic in life...then only we can overcome the 'flaws' if any...

as for long last twins...both of us got the red blood of a LFC fan...

we all got the red blood LFC fan

maybe he and me are twins, since both of us are 18 yo but my tummy not as round as his

raf999's last season in charge of my beloved LFC!! YES!!!

cannot wait to see him being kicked out of Anfield!!! along with his sub-standard signings, louya leiva, dirty kite, bubblegum, dossena and a string of other lesser known KKJs.

we all got the red blood LFC fan

maybe he and me are twins, since both of us are 18 yo but my tummy not as round as his
    ... where got that round.

this one is standlude leh!!!!

mux KPKB abit esp. after such a shocking performance at fiorentina!!!

this one is standlude leh!!!!

mux KPKB abit esp. after such a shocking performance at fiorentina!!!
    Rafa & the current team should swap with the american ice-hockey team...sack them all...

Rafa & the current team should swap with the american ice-hockey team...sack them all...
    glad u're rooting for raf999 to be sacked!

glad u're rooting for raf999 to be sacked!
    haha,true...rafa is the worst manager in LFC history leh...he only got us the FAcup & the ole big ears...we want the uefa cup & the league cup...errrrrr,the epl will be a small bonus...

haha,true...rafa is the worst manager in LFC history leh...he only got us the FAcup & the ole big ears...we want the uefa cup & the league cup...errrrrr,the epl will be a small bonus...

you are so humble, mr rafa in disguise