Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 1001

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

  1. #621

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    with the 6-1 win last nite,lets hope all the -ve thought about Rafa & certain players no longer exist...

    like i said many times, 4-5-1 is a very versatile tactic if the players are right coz its a 4-3-3 going fwd.

    Lucas played the whole game...

    Babel scored...

    Torres got a hatrick...

    Gerrard scored a goal-of-the-season...

    Rafa is now a super manager...

    How fortune change when a team is winning..we are winning games in a row

    We are on fire...bring on any team now & we'll beat them all...i just hope we play manure next,how i wish coz we will sink them in their own toilet bowl at old toilet if we play them now...or madrid with alonso in their team...haiz...

    Great time to wake up today...

    YNWA...


    it is only against Hull

  2. #622

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

    In all honesty, Liverpool are not really winning that convincingly despite the 6-1 score line. Hull simply give up when the 5th goal was conceded. There are instances of poor passing and the defense is still as jittery as before. Many times, Skrtel and Carragher looks ever possibly to head butt each other each time the ball is floated into Liverpool's penalty area. The goal conceded is once again, a result of very poor marking.

  3. #623
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    In all honesty, Liverpool are not really winning that convincingly despite the 6-1 score line. Hull simply give up when the 5th goal was conceded. There are instances of poor passing and the defense is still as jittery as before. Many times, Skrtel and Carragher looks ever possibly to head butt each other each time the ball is floated into Liverpool's penalty area. The goal conceded is once again, a result of very poor marking.
    nevermind... i'm happy with the 3 points, 6 goals scored, +5 to our goal difference, 2 goals from Babel, hat trick for Torres, and Torres leading the goal scoring chart for now
    Last edited by zhapchit; 28th September 2009 at 10:09 AM.

  4. #624
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    In all honesty, Liverpool are not really winning that convincingly despite the 6-1 score line. Hull simply give up when the 5th goal was conceded. There are instances of poor passing and the defense is still as jittery as before. Many times, Skrtel and Carragher looks ever possibly to head butt each other each time the ball is floated into Liverpool's penalty area. The goal conceded is once again, a result of very poor marking.
    I agree that our defense is shaky and is only against Hull (with due respect). If the opposition is on form or against stronger teams, we may have been made to pay the price for the lapse in defending.

  5. #625
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    show us the $$$$$$!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    LIVERPOOL TO BE SOLD?

    Saudi prince reveals investment deal is close

    "The transaction, upon which a decision is close to be reached, will be worth 200 to 350 million pounds."
    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    show us the money!!
    Saudi Prince surely got $$$ lah...they have oil to sell unlike those 2 cowboys...

  6. #626
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    it is only against Hull
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    In all honesty, Liverpool are not really winning that convincingly despite the 6-1 score line. Hull simply give up when the 5th goal was conceded. There are instances of poor passing and the defense is still as jittery as before. Many times, Skrtel and Carragher looks ever possibly to head butt each other each time the ball is floated into Liverpool's penalty area. The goal conceded is once again, a result of very poor marking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    I agree that our defense is shaky and is only against Hull (with due respect). If the opposition is on form or against stronger teams, we may have been made to pay the price for the lapse in defending.
    When we won big,people still not satisfy when before the game most agree that 3 points are the thing that matters...now this brings me back to "alonso" issue...whats the score against hull last season when alonso was in the team? did we win the league? what does this show? we can move on without alonso,no? we are in good form to play chelski this weekend...

  7. #627
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    nevermind... i'm happy with the 3 points, 6 goals scored, +5 to our goal difference, 2 goals from Babel, hat trick for Torres, and Torres leading the goal scoring chart for now
    maybe LFC fans want a 6 point win,every game winning margin to be big with cleansheets...at least one player hattrick & one or 2 magical moments...surely thats not possible...

    i dont mind winning 1-0 unconvincingly every game...at the end of the season we win the epl...coz people only remember who are the champions...check how many games manure won convincingly last season...

  8. #628

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    When we won big,people still not satisfy when before the game most agree that 3 points are the thing that matters...now this brings me back to "alonso" issue...whats the score against hull last season when alonso was in the team? did we win the league? what does this show? we can move on without alonso,no? we are in good form to play chelski this weekend...
    am a liverpool fan too. don't get me wrong. just analyzing liverpool's performance objectively.

    as far as midfield is concern, the current formation looks pretty stable. gerrard playing in a more central role together with lucas or masch seems ok. kyut and yossi is doing the running just behind torres to draw defenders outta the box.

    defense is still haywire. skrtel and carra seems to be getting into each other way. understanding between the 2 seems gone.

  9. #629
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    am a liverpool fan too. don't get me wrong. just analyzing liverpool's performance objectively.

    as far as midfield is concern, the current formation looks pretty stable. gerrard playing in a more central role together with lucas or masch seems ok. kyut and yossi is doing the running just behind torres to draw defenders outta the box.

    defense is still haywire. skrtel and carra seems to be getting into each other way. understanding between the 2 seems gone.
    defensive lapse will occur once awhile more so when a defender just came back from injury in this case Skrtel...Carra has had a number of partners at centre back this season. Given more playing time,Skrtel/Carra partnership will surely be more effective...

  10. #630
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    defensive lapse will occur once awhile more so when a defender just came back from injury in this case Skrtel...Carra has had a number of partners at centre back this season. Given more playing time,Skrtel/Carra partnership will surely be more effective...
    maybe is after effect from their double header crash which made them blur blur.

  11. #631

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    When we won big,people still not satisfy when before the game most agree that 3 points are the thing that matters...now this brings me back to "alonso" issue...whats the score against hull last season when alonso was in the team? did we win the league? what does this show? we can move on without alonso,no? we are in good form to play chelski this weekend...


    3 points is good

    you are the one proclaiming Rafa is the best

    I certainly hope the form can continue into the che$ki

  12. #632

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    maybe LFC fans want a 6 point win,every game winning margin to be big with cleansheets...at least one player hattrick & one or 2 magical moments...surely thats not possible...

    i dont mind winning 1-0 unconvincingly every game...at the end of the season we win the epl...coz people only remember who are the champions...check how many games manure won convincingly last season...
    manure AND their referees won.
    pls don't forget to leave the important credits out.

  13. #633

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    maybe is after effect from their double header crash which made them blur blur.
    they are always fighting between one another for the headers and the balls... does that happen with daniel anger or hyypia too btw?

  14. #634
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

    Don't fight don't fight, win lose or draw, we'll never walk alone!!!

  15. #635
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    3 points is good

    you are the one proclaiming Rafa is the best

    I certainly hope the form can continue into the che$ki
    well,to me,hes the best we got...though some people still dont want to accept that with our wins...only to criticise when we lose...to me Rafa can never win the hearts of many even though hes doin things right within his means...

  16. #636

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    well,to me,hes the best we got...though some people still dont want to accept that with our wins...only to criticise when we lose...to me Rafa can never win the hearts of many even though hes doin things right within his means...

    he is good, just that many a times he choose very weird tactics and his player selections leaves many scratching heads

    and what I don't like is he never (not in my memory) take any responsibility when losing, there is also something or someone he blames


  17. #637
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

    Quote Originally Posted by boresome View Post
    they are always fighting between one another for the headers and the balls... does that happen with daniel anger or hyypia too btw?
    its good if both likes to fight for balls...that means we can get the ball out of our penalty area faster...but its not good if our players clash heads...both are fighters to the ball...they have to learn to play for each other again...i'm sure they will soon.

  18. #638

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    its good if both likes to fight for balls...that means we can get the ball out of our penalty area faster...but its not good if our players clash heads...both are fighters to the ball...they have to learn to play for each other again...i'm sure they will soon.

    seem like we are now not very good in the air

    We scored the most goals and have the best goal difference at the moment, but we also leak in a lot of goals

  19. #639

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

    let's see how Rafa and the boys do this weekend
    chel$ki wanna bounce back from buanging against wigan and will be out to get a result

  20. #640
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    he is good, just that many a times he choose very weird tactics and his player selections leaves many scratching heads

    and what I don't like is he never (not in my memory) take any responsibility when losing, there is also something or someone he blames

    tell me which manager ever admit his tactical error? his tactics & system of play has always been the same since his valencia days...high work ethic,very tactical...players with good mentality. Rafa will more often than not play with only 1 striker plus few attacking players...players who is fast going fwd...plus solid defence. His teams are always compact & hard to break though can be boring in certain games as he is more result oriented. But nowadays,hes trying to attack more,thats why we see more goals conceeded but i'm sure when the team stabilised,we'll have more balance between attack & defence.

    Before the hull game i'm sure everyone grumbled with the 4-5-1 tactic but after the game? Thats the system uniquely Rafa,its his trademark...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •