Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i m still at work but i feel very 'mabok' liao. hahhahahahaa

happy hour came too fast for me on FRIDAY after reading this thread! WAHAHAHHAHAA
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    obviously there are others started earlier than you, they seem drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    come come.. buy us Kilkenny's!! You'll NEver Mabok Alone!!
    must enjoy the game we love & support the team till the end...Rafa has got us very far...most points any LFC manager ever got in epl...we fell slightly short last season...we didnt start with a bang this season but we are gaining good momentum now...cheers to that...i'm not drunk,never before but i'm happy to support my LFC though good times & bad also......we certainly are not in bad times now...

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    must enjoy the game we love & support the team till the end...Rafa has got us very far...most points any LFC manager ever got in epl...we fell slightly short last season...we didnt start with a bang this season but we are gaining good momentum now...cheers to that...i'm not drunk,never before but i'm happy to support my LFC though good times & bad also......we certainly are not in bad times now...
    yah!!! ALonso is gone.. get over it!!

remember mickey mouse left us and we won the CL!

WE didn't start well but we're not too far behind the leader and there are still so many games to play! Aurelio is coming back... and soon Aquilani too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    yah!!! ALonso is gone.. get over it!!

remember mickey mouse left us and we won the CL!

WE didn't start well but we're not too far behind the leader and there are still so many games to play! Aurelio is coming back... and soon Aquilani too!!!
    cheers bro... and we are winning games in a row now...we are playing higher upfield in order to score more goals than last season...defence conceeding goals is normal at the moment...when everything run smoothly...i hope to see us scoring more goals & conceeding less...give the team more time... after all this is early season...

MABOK!!!! You'll Never MABOK Alone!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

And you Dun Sibuk alone either...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    And you Dun Sibuk alone either...
    some people will want to TOGOK together but mabok alone leh...hahaha... sibok lah they all...

wah everyone now confused...

i oni know mabok... tonight big game!

i oni know mabok... tonight big game!
    we should be able to get the 3 points...still early season,whats the score i dont care...i remember early last season we also in this situation,though not losing 2 early games...we got a draw when losing...got a win when drawing games...

we should be able to get the 3 points...still early season,whats the score i dont care...i remember early last season we also in this situation,though not losing 2 early games...we got a draw when losing...got a win when drawing games...
    can win i happy liao.

Deregistered

hope tonight wont vomit blood by defensive error.. if bubble plays, can forget abt watching till he sub off.

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    hope tonight wont vomit blood by defensive error.. if bubble plays, can forget abt watching till he sub off.
    Babel supplied the cross for Torres to score the winning goal...

Deregistered

Babel supplied the cross for Torres to score the winning goal...
    how many time did u see him do that ? other than that he is being selfish and dribble the ball by himself and loose possession.

how many time did u see him do that ? other than that he is being selfish and dribble the ball by himself and loose possession.
    i'm sure with all our exhortations, he'll improve.. 8)

there are many ways of playing football that can be called effective. By scoring & creating an assist are definitely effective. By keeping a cleansheet is also efffective. As a sub, for a striker, running with the ball towards opponent's defence is also effective. How many times can Lionel Messi dribble the ball and score a solo goal? Maybe in a season at most 3 solo goals...& most of the times he got dispossesed. There are players who are good in attack...there are players who are good in retrieving the ball...Babel has the potential...i agree he lets himself down with many poor performances but when he does something good...he deserve the praise...

1 up against Hull from Torres

That should make our job easier if we dun self destruct.

Hull leveled!!!

Torres restored the lead!

No one else online?

2-1 haizz....

Mabok la...

Our defense looks shaky

keep up the updates,i'm not home lah,no tv