Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    anyone knows when Torres : My Story , his biography is coming out in singapore ?

wanna get one.

too much words for 18yo to read.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Guys,if u read today's The Straits Times Sports sect on LFC's 20mil cap per season,u all will vomit blood.......for many yrs to come unless those 2 moron yanks screw off!

Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    Guys,if u read today's The Straits Times Sports sect on LFC's 20mil cap per season,u all will vomit blood.......for many yrs to come unless those 2 moron yanks screw off!

$$$ does not solve all problems

we have a decent enough squad, maybe not the depth of manure and chel$ki but definitely sufficent to mount a serious challenge

it is the tactics, purchase decisions and some players who seriously don't deserve that red shirt

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

we have a decent enough squad, maybe not the depth of manure and chel$ki but definitely sufficent to mount a serious challenge

it is the tactics, purchase decisions and some players who seriously don't deserve that red shirt
    typed out like a true and real REDS fan who have seen all the sh|t as well as glamour in recent seasons.

definitely one who knows truly madly n deeply where the hell the all faults and problems are in.

nonsensical tactics and absolutely wrong usage of players in certain areas of the pitch and of cos, undeserving players in the famous REDS jersey.

we have seen better and we demand better from the whole team!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    typed out like a true and real REDS fan who have seen all the sh|t as well as glamour in recent seasons.

definitely one who knows truly madly n deeply where the hell the all faults and problems are in.

nonsensical tactics and absolutely wrong usage of players in certain areas of the pitch and of cos, undeserving players in the famous REDS jersey.

we have seen better and we demand better from the whole team!!
    well,everyone can put the blame onto someone for poor performance...how many years did fergie need to win his 1st trphy? Look at manure now...what we need is stability...we have it now...Rafa is one of the best tacctician in the game...not many better than him & even if there are,they already have a good club to manage. Check how much fergie gets every season for transfer...Rafa is not the problem,get a richer owner...look at moanrhino at chelski...roman gave him $$$ & he delivers...give that $$$ to Rafa & we'll win not only the epl but also the champions league...

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    anyone knows when Torres : My Story , his biography is coming out in singapore ?

wanna get one.

too much words for 18yo to read.
    cheesecake buy the book,give it to domdomino to read the he'll tell cheesecake the content of the book lah...once all done,pass the book to me...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    well,everyone can put the blame onto someone for poor performance...how many years did fergie need to win his 1st trphy? Look at manure now...what we need is stability...we have it now...Rafa is one of the best tacctician in the game...not many better than him & even if there are,they already have a good club to manage. Check how much fergie gets every season for transfer...Rafa is not the problem,get a richer owner...look at moanrhino at chelski...roman gave him $$$ & he delivers...give that $$$ to Rafa & we'll win not only the epl but also the champions league...

is the current team stronger and better than the one that won at Istanbul? Yes!
    but what have we got to show after that?

is the current team stronger and better than the one that won at Istanbul? Yes!
    but what have we got to show after that?
    are our opponents not getting even stronger than us? Do they sign better players,more expensive ones...better quality? if u say that we are a better team now than in 2005,i'd surely say yes...but our opponent signed players who are more expensive=better quality...look at manC...

are our opponents not getting even stronger than us? Do they sign better players,more expensive ones...better quality? if u say that we are a better team now than in 2005,i'd surely say yes...but our opponent signed players who are more expensive=better quality...look at manC...

if that's the case, they should just award the trophy to the team with the most $$$

Removing Rafa is not going to solve the problem... what we lack is money .. show Rafa the money!

the tactics are buang. some players are undeserving of our famous RED jersey.

cristina regina is no longer with manCircle.

manciteh has a louya manager n the team is too new.

gooners too young and inexperienced. they cannot tahan rough play.

chel$ki has a new manager and some problematic players in their ranks. matter of time before the timebomb explodes and the gaffer kanchiong.

aston villa has a small team.

hotcakes are super inconsistent.

if oni alonso stays, then i can say we will win the title becos this is really a once in a lifetime chance to pip manCircle and other teams!

haiz...

lets wait till end of season.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Removing Rafa is not going to solve the problem... what we lack is money .. show Rafa the money!
    and he will go n sign more players like bubble, dirty kite, dossena... etc.

occasional hits like alonso...

torres is already a superstar before he come to anfield.

kekek nevermind!!! bubble dirtky kite dossena lucas will win us the 19th this season!!!

kekek nevermind!!! bubble dirtky kite dossena lucas will win us the 19th this season!!!

along with triple H.. 8)
    and ngog.

i m still at work but i feel very 'mabok' liao. hahhahahahaa

happy hour came too fast for me on FRIDAY after reading this thread! WAHAHAHHAHAA

happy hour came too fast for me on FRIDAY after reading this thread! WAHAHAHHAHAA

obviously there are others started earlier than you, they seem drunk

come come.. buy us Kilkenny's!! You'll NEver Mabok Alone!!

if that's the case, they should just award the trophy to the team with the most $$$

moanrhino did that for 2 seasons...

give Rafa someone like roman...we'll win more than what moanrhino did for chelski...

how much did Babel,Kuyt...Dossena cost? each not more than 11 million i think...how much Torres cost...is we have constant flow of $$$,i'm sure we will sign Torres every season...now tell me how many players fergie signed at the cost of alonso? who are they,if any? Rafa has done quite well,imo...

What Rafa told said during half time, Istanbul 2005

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/eseason/Ne...ul--14096.php3

the tactics are buang. some players are undeserving of our famous RED jersey Which player/s deserve to wear this famous RED shirt? The player/s want to come here? Do we have enough $$$ to sign them?

cristina regina is no longer with manCircle.They look vulnerable at times...

manciteh has a louya manager n the team is too new.Blame the manager? They have a good attacking team leh...

gooners too young and inexperienced. they cannot tahan rough play.Blame wenger?

chel$ki has a new manager and some problematic players in their ranks. matter of time before the timebomb explodes and the gaffer kanchiong.Chelski has got a good manager plus a very stable squad...to me,they are the most dangerous of all challengers...

aston villa has a small team.But u rate oneil very highly...

hotcakes are super inconsistent.but the beat us...

if oni alonso stays, then i can say we will win the title becos this is really a once in a lifetime chance to pip manCircle and other teams!alonso is gone,he didnt win us the title last season,what makes everyone so sure if he stays we can win this season title?...lets move on...

haiz...

lets wait till end of season.Lets stay positive...we can do well this season...we are winning games in a row now...