Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post

its becoming a reality leh...the more playing time Lucas has...the better he gets...

maybe Lucas wont be a LFC legend,unless we win both the EPL & CL with him scoring the winning goal...but he will be one of the unsung heroes...

i feel like ... ..... ........ ........... nvm.

i go one corner and laugh.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

its becoming a reality leh...the more playing time Lucas has...the better he gets...

maybe Lucas wont be a LFC legend,unless we win both the EPL & CL with him scoring the winning goal...but he will be one of the unsung heroes...
    yah.. hope that he will just get better, especially with Aquilani coming back soon to challenge for a place in the XI. Hopefully Babel will finally proves his worth this season as well!

no.19!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    yah.. hope that he will just get better, especially with Aquilani coming back soon to challenge for a place in the XI. Hopefully Babel will finally proves his worth this season as well!

no.19!!!
    i applaud the optimism shared by both of u.

my optimism was eaten by some dogs some 2 seasons ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i feel like ... ..... ........ ........... nvm.

i go one corner and laugh.

dun laff so loud leh, i can hear you here in HongKong even with all that typhoon wind and rain

i applaud the optimism shared by both of u.

my optimism was eaten by some dogs some 2 seasons ago.
    reiterate, we're gonna (have to) win the league with lucas, babel, voronin and ngog.

and while u may say its against a weaker team, but shld give lucas credit where its due, he did do the simple things well and pass the ball forward sooner..
    and now, if the others will buck up,....

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    reiterate, we're gonna (have to) win the league with lucas, babel, voronin and ngog.

and while u may say its against a weaker team, but shld give lucas credit where its due, he did do the simple things well and pass the ball forward sooner..

omg

is there a virus out there?

no.19!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    omg

is there a virus out there?
    every players have got to show their worth...Lucas has improved...after getting more playing time...Babel has potential but disappoint me most times...Voronin just have to adapt to english games while Ngog will improve i'm sure...

Come to think of unpopular players doing LFC proud...how many of the 2005 Champions League winning players u all think is good enough? But they got us big ears no.5 . Thats legend...

Let's put things in perspective that opponent was Burnley (with due respect to them at the same time) and that Lucas probably had an easier time in midfield.

I'm not going to give too much credit for this kid yet.

every players have got to show their worth...Lucas has improved...after getting more playing time...Babel has potential but disappoint me most times...Voronin just have to adapt to english games while Ngog will improve i'm sure...

Come to think of unpopular players doing LFC proud...how many of the 2005 Champions League winning players u all think is good enough? But they got us big ears no.5 . Thats legend...
    tat time we were all HOPEFUL, filled with HOPE becos it is a new beginning under raf999.

we were so full of HOPE and optimism that even at 3-0 down at half time, i din't switch off the TV.

fast forward to 2009, i'm very frank to say that raf999 has taken us to as far as he possibly could. it is time to move on, get a new gaffer and rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    Let's put things in perspective that opponent was Burnley (with due respect to them at the same time) and that Lucas probably had an easier time in midfield.

i concur.

a team like burnley, anything less than a thrashing against them is a shame and a mockery! compare player to player, they are streets behind us! as for the other team that buanged against them, serve them right for taking their opponents lightly.

even if tat KKJ lucas performed against such a team, i see nothing in it that qualified for a celebration. he should perform against such teams becos his standard might be around the same as the opponents'.

really, his performance is nothing to crow about. he is simply not good enough to play for LFC no matter what raf999 or other fanatical fans of raf999 think.

a player of his calibre plying his trade for LFC? i think mr.shankly will really turn in his grave!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    dun laff so loud leh, i can hear you here in HongKong even with all that typhoon wind and rain

there's this persistent haze here in Singapore. glad u escaped it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post

I'm sure lucas has played in bigger games than against burnley & LFC won...

i concur.

a team like burnley, anything less than a thrashing against them is a shame and a mockery! compare player to player, they are streets behind us! as for the other team that buanged against them, serve them right for taking their opponents lightly.

even if tat KKJ lucas performed against such a team, i see nothing in it that qualified for a celebration. he should perform against such teams becos his standard might be around the same as the opponents'.

really, his performance is nothing to crow about. he is simply not good enough to play for LFC no matter what raf999 or other fanatical fans of raf999 think.

a player of his calibre plying his trade for LFC? i think mr.shankly will really turn in his grave!
    if a player is good enough,the manager will field him...manure lost to that same team...what ever they did & lost its not our probs rite? We think about our team & we won big...condeeding none...3 points in the bag when we drew more games against newly promoted teams last season. Its an improvements...no doubt small but still an improvement.

as for anti-Rafa LFC fans,here is some facts...

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...90915-0919.htm

Rafa Benitez will take charge of Liverpool for the 300th time on Wednesday - joining a select band of managers to reach the milestone at Anfield. Hungarian champions Debreceni provide the opposition as the Spaniard becomes only the eighth man to write his name in this particular section of the LFC history books.

Impressively, Benitez has the second best win ratio on the list - trumping legends like Bill Shankly.

The gaffer is level alongside the great Bob Paisley with a 57 per cent winning record.

Just one man can boast a better statistic than this - Kenny Dalglish. The King won 61 per cent of the games during a six-year stint in the hotseat.

Here are the eight men to reach 300 games at Anfield: Dalglish (61 per cent), Paisley (57 per cent), Benitez (57 per cent), Shankly (52 per cent), Gerard Houllier (51 per cent), Tom Watson (44 per cent), Kay (40 per cent), George Patterson (37 per cent).

I think Shanks will turn in his grave feeling proud of another LFC manager doing great...

tat time we were all HOPEFUL, filled with HOPE becos it is a new beginning under raf999.

we were so full of HOPE and optimism that even at 3-0 down at half time, i din't switch off the TV.

fast forward to 2009, i'm very frank to say that raf999 has taken us to as far as he possibly could. it is time to move on, get a new gaffer and rebuild.
    I think O'niell will only bring LFC few steps backward...what credentials has he got? I'd only swap Rafa with Hiddink...he's another master tactician... ermm,maybe capello but england got him now...

I think O'niell will only bring LFC few steps backward...what credentials has he got? I'd only swap Rafa with Hiddink...he's another master tactician... ermm,maybe capello but england got him now...
    i know wat raf999 can do liao. tas pretty much enuff for me!

i oso know we were beaten 3-1 at anfield. outstanding.

i know wat raf999 can do liao. tas pretty much enuff for me!

i oso know we were beaten 3-1 at anfield. outstanding.
    LFC under Dalglish,Paisley or Shanks never lose at Anfield? manure lost 1-4 to us at theatre for dreamers & lost more games than us the entire season but yet won the league last season...

LFC under Dalglish,Paisley or Shanks never lose at Anfield? manure lost 1-4 to us at theatre for dreamers & lost more games than us the entire season but yet won the league last season...
    lets see how this season will shape up.

this is the season!!!

this is the season!!!

lets see how this season will shape up.
    this is the season!!!
    its full of hope...just like every season...2 early defeats means we are firmly on the ground & not dreaming of last season...

Though last season we were only 2nd,we lost only 2 games & that has brought higher expectations this season...

We started slow this season...but so what as long as in may we can have more points than any team...have faith...

YNWA

HOPE happens to be a 4 letter word...

let's see how this season will turn out to be. raf999's last season in charge? or... will we win something?