Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    lubbish player.

u no longer lub dirty kite?
    now u lub babble deep deep?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (40) RAF999's time is up?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u no longer lub dirty kite?
    now u lub babble deep deep?

all lub!!! sack raf999 i most lub!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Lucas was key player

Despite Benayoun walking away with the match ball, Benitez believes another player was key to the 4-0 victory.

"Lucas supported and managed in the middle and kept everyone else going forward," said the Spaniard.

"For me he was the key player today. We can talk about Yossi but it was thanks to Lucas. One thing everyone told me when I came here was that if you work hard the fans are with you.

"They could see again today that Lucas is a worker who has quality. He can challenge in the air, tackle and pass the ball.

"He worked so hard in different positions and allowed the other players more freedom. For me he was a very important player for us today."

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Lucas was key player

Despite Benayoun walking away with the match ball, Benitez believes another player was key to the 4-0 victory.

"Lucas supported and managed in the middle and kept everyone else going forward," said the Spaniard.

"For me he was the key player today. We can talk about Yossi but it was thanks to Lucas. One thing everyone told me when I came here was that if you work hard the fans are with you.

"They could see again today that Lucas is a worker who has quality. He can challenge in the air, tackle and pass the ball.

"He worked so hard in different positions and allowed the other players more freedom. For me he was a very important player for us today."
    raf999

raf999true reds supporters

raf999

raf999true reds supporters

his new toy boy?

Member/Tangshooter

StanChart sponsors Liverpool

LONDON - LIVERPOOL announced its most lucrative shirt sponsorship agreement early on Monday after signing a four-year deal with Standard Chartered Bank.

The British bank's branding will appear on jerseys from July 2010, replacing Danish beer brand Carlsberg, which has sponsored the 18-time English champions since 1991.
    Financial details weren't disclosed, but it is believed to be worth 80 million pounds (S$189 million).

'The sponsorship opportunity attracted a huge level of interest from a wide array of globally recognized brands,' Liverpool managing director Christian Purslow said. 'In Standard Chartered we believe we have the ideal partner to move forward and help develop our global ambitions for the club.'

'It is a real sign of the progress we have made at Liverpool that we have been able to secure the largest ever commercial deal in our history.'

The cash injection will provide a big boost to American owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett Jr, who bought Liverpool in 2007 and had been surprised by the club's inability to exploit its global status by generating money through commercial deals.

Liverpool is British football's most successful club, having won the English championship 18 times and the European Cup five times.

But the Carlsberg deal Hicks and Gillett inherited only brought in around seven million pounds each year.

'We are excited to be working with such a famous global brand as Liverpool Football Club for the next four years,' Standard Chartered group chief executive Peter Sands said.

'We see many opportunities to continue growing our business, particularly as Asia, Africa and the Middle East are emerging from the global downturn more quickly than the West.' -- AP

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_429517.html
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    StanChart sponsors Liverpool

LONDON - LIVERPOOL announced its most lucrative shirt sponsorship agreement early on Monday after signing a four-year deal with Standard Chartered Bank.

The British bank's branding will appear on jerseys from July 2010, replacing Danish beer brand Carlsberg, which has sponsored the 18-time English champions since 1991.

basket, now we know why we have not won the EPL, it is Carlsberg's fault

Haha... ya lor... maybe Carlsberg is the suay brand.... then hor... this means this will not be our year also leh... touch wood!

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    Haha... ya lor... maybe Carlsberg is the suay brand.... then hor... this means this will not be our year also leh... touch wood!

why not? you still have not waited long enough?

Lucas was key player

The work done buy Lucas always go unnoticed...he will be a good LFC player soon...

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    carlsberg beer makes people mabok lah...thats why LFC has not won the league...our past sponsors were hitachi,crown paints,candy,carlsberg & now stanchart...

no more togok & mabok...hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    carlsberg beer makes people mabok lah...thats why LFC has not won the league...our past sponsors were hitachi,crown paints,candy,carlsberg & now stanchart...

no more togok & mabok...hahaha

when will we see POSB?

The work done buy Lucas always go unnoticed...he will be a good LFC player soon...

bro rodz ur sense of humour is powderful!

legend in the making, soon we will see cheesecake bro wearing lucas' gstring

when will we see POSB?
    maybe temasak holding takeover soon fr the broke backs
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

u forgot that bro Rodz is Rafa in disguise???

free interviewing video of liverpool and standard chart

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/eseason/Ne...w-s-13951.php3

when will we see POSB?
    torres and gerrard face on the posb cards in your wallet sound nice

when will we see POSB?
    POSB cant even sponsor s-league club lah...

its becoming a reality leh...the more playing time Lucas has...the better he gets...

legend in the making, soon we will see cheesecake bro wearing lucas' gstring
    maybe Lucas wont be a LFC legend,unless we win both the EPL & CL with him scoring the winning goal...but he will be one of the unsung heroes...

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast