Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Irresponsible model

Default Re: Irresponsible model

Is shooting a model so important? I mean fine you fix a date and she don't turn up unless you were at location and she responded via sms or something that she will be there on actual day a few hours before and don't reply or sms you again when you are there waiting telling you that oh she can't make it. Those who reply nonsensical stuff and those who don't reply i don't care. In fact sometimes after i send an email i just delete it from my sent folder. If she reply i will read. if she don't i don't give a care either.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    i only ask for a lingerie video + photoshoot if u noticed. check history.

I'm done if u still say u has not agree to do a shoot.

"I'm done if u still say u has not agree to do a shoot." >> yes i not agree,

and after all this do u expect me to agree? by the way, jus curious, what u gonna do with the videos anyway

Quote Originally Posted by ladymisaki View Post
    .....by the way, jus curious, what u gonna do with the videos anyway
    I think he likes to see things alive and moving and constantly reminding himself what a wonderful world this is mah.

Last edited by Sion; 30th August 2009 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I think he likes to see things alive and moving mah.

haha.. thanks sion, i am out.. guess everything clear le.. thanks ppl for the time

"I'm done if u still say u has not agree to do a shoot." >> yes i not agree,

and after all this do u expect me to agree? by the way, jus curious, what u gonna do with the videos anyway

i was refering the last week private shoot lol. yes...Sion is rite, i like to see things moving.

back to the point....i just wan to prove she accepted my shoot and 'going to meet me'.

maybe it's my fault for going out of a shoot not 100% confirm but as i say...i only wan a reply telling your reason...later at nite...the next day or the next next day. i don't mind at all.

So can any1 tell me she accepted or not accepted my shoot? my english quite poor de..
    Last edited by baggiolee; 30th August 2009 at 08:27 PM.

Asking a model to to lick and suck on a lollipop during the video shoot makes me feel totally turned off.
    At least he is generous and kind enough to offer you a lollipop.

Other models only get to see the photographers sucking lollipop while shooting.

It's times like this that I wish CS have an auto-refresh feature, so that I don't need to keep pressing F5 to get the latest updates...

Well one can only dreamz....

eh anson u OT till pretty ridiculous liao la. anw baggio u pm me in msn.. i cant reply leh. my msges get all bounced back.

Quote Originally Posted by luntut View Post
    somebardie please translate.

my chinese no good. always fail one.
    literally - When you cut grass and not destroy the roots in the process, when the spring wind comes later, the grass will flourish again.

Meaning when you try to deal with an issue, you need to get to the bottom of it, to eradicate the problem.

Going by the saying, the one who quoted the Chinese proverb is saying "you need to name the people involved".
    Last edited by third3rdwheel; 30th August 2009 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by third3rdwheel View Post
    literally - When you cut grass and not destroy the roots in the process, when the spring wind comes later, the grass will flourish again.

Meaning when you try to deal with an issue, you need to get to the bottom of it, to eradicate the problem.

Going by the saying, the one who quoted the Chinese proverb is saying "you need to name the people involved".
    it's still useless if she don't admit she's wrong even though i have the msn screenshot up. wat can i do??

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    eh anson u OT till pretty ridiculous liao la.
    Well this is after all the Kopitiam

This thread is currently more exciting than "Snakes on Plane" that is showing on Channel 5 now..

i'm not a tv person la, dont tell me what show. i eating baked rice and refreshing the thread every now and then HAHA..

eh anson u OT till pretty ridiculous liao la. anw baggio u pm me in msn.. i cant reply leh. my msges get all bounced back.
    lol i see....np. here u can prove i'm a videographer all along too lol.

so you asked me..

*so wat u tink...i'm in the wrong mah?

you want me to reply u here or in pm ?

guys...don't makan and see snakes on plane lah lol...help me comment on the screen capture leh.

so you asked me..

*so wat u tink...i'm in the wrong mah?

you want me to reply u here or in pm ?
    ouch..tat is pain.. **picha lobang**

wat can i do??
    why not you get a friend to shoot a video with you and ladyM like this?...
    http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/caught_in_the_act/207442/girl_attacks_bf_in_groin.html

btw, quite curious, are you Mark Lee of Jack Neo & Co?
    Last edited by Canonised; 30th August 2009 at 09:23 PM.
    always the Light, .... always.

no.. his photo in multiply. definitely not that mark lee =O

I've enough nonsense from irresponsible model. I feel like slapping her in the face. Are local models really all behave like this? i'm not sure since i don't work with really many models.

My own encounter:

1) late for shoot - 90% of the models i met are late, only 1 or 2 arrived earlier than me. no isues here, since i can wait like 1 or 2hrs as long as i like and eager to shoot the models.

2) late email reply - i've emails replied after weeks and even months (celebrity). if i like the models, i'm still willing to reply, nvm...i juz treat it as models are really busy.

3) no response after agreeing to shoot (sms/msn) - simply bochup, even after days, so can't discuss. i've 1 model after discussed for days and fixed the date, but when i sent her the shooting location, no response...the night b4 the shoot....still no response. saw her later online in msn....ask her whether she received my shooting details on sms...after serveral hrs...still no response. iloveyou (clubsnap)

4) last min cancelling of shoot - i hate this and the model juz said 'have something on'. i won't work with her again...

5) fly aeroplane on shooting date - ok...it's not 100% confirm since the shoot is last min and the model say she's scared she cannot wake up. but she gave me her hp no. so i said i will give her wake up call until she wake up. she say ok. it's like 2am+ tat day, shoot is 2pm the next day. i'm charging all my batteries til around 5am, she's still online and she msn me said she really scared she cannot wake up as she's learning photoshop at tat time....WTF. can she be more responsible if she know tmr there a shoot? still doing photoshop at 5am???? nvm, so i told her change to 3pm. but she no responsed, so i thought she slept. Call her around 12pm since she's still need to have lunch....no reply. tat time i was already on my gear and with tripod....and it's heavy walking around like an idiot as i told her i will buy some outfits for her before the shoot. Already called 6 or 7 times to 'wake' her...no reply. Sms her to ask her at least sms me to confirm/cancel the shoot...no reply. give her final call at 3pm....no reply. past 1 day already...still no reply. maybe i was just plain stupid but i'm sure she's the worst model i've ever met. ladymisaki (multiply)

6) no reply after sending information of the shoot - seriously, i hate models with 'i will reply only if i interested' kind of attitude. nvm...i can still accept it. but when the model reply to me and wants more information about the shoot, and after i sent her with a detailed info, i expect the model at least replied with a 'no thank you' or 'not interested', but this model choose not to reply after i sent her the detailed info....twice! one in emails and another 1 in clubsnap's pm several months later. maybe she thinks i'm 'too low class' to bother her. name removed as she explained and apologised

Alright i've listed the ones i'm really mad at...i don't care how popular she is.
    first.. don need to feel like slapping ppl in your face....wake up.. now is 21st century.. it is jus like you see something in your mind, you go to the shop, wish to buy, tell the owner tml i come pay.. you went home, realised your budget don allow u do so, wat you do? wont go back right? there are seldom ppl that will talk the shop to tell owner i don wan le.. same theory applies

second, guess your repo isnt tat good, which explains why those girls run away from you, from your words, so far none mia u on the spot or on the time of shooting, they jus either avoided you, ignored you, don wan reply u in sms or watever. So there are nothing wrong in their parts, they have no obligation to answer to your email or whatsoever, ask the cs bros here, how many emails did ppl actually answer or replied. Take things easy, look back at yourself.. anything wrong bo? before blaming ppl, ask if you done anything wrong. those girls how old only, scare of a guy, is normal. PPL also mother born de, let you slap? who are you sia?

Quote Originally Posted by secretable View Post
    first.. don need to feel like slapping ppl in your face....wake up.. now is 21st century.. it is jus like you see something in your mind, you go to the shop, wish to buy, tell the owner tml i come pay.. you went home, realised your budget don allow u do so, wat you do? wont go back right? there are seldom ppl that will talk the shop to tell owner i don wan le.. same theory applies

second, guess your repo isnt tat good, which explains why those girls run away from you, from your words, so far none mia u on the spot or on the time of shooting, they jus either avoided you, ignored you, don wan reply u in sms or watever. So there are nothing wrong in their parts, they have no obligation to answer to your email or whatsoever, ask the cs bros here, how many emails did ppl actually answer or replied. Take things easy, look back at yourself.. anything wrong bo? before blaming ppl, ask if you done anything wrong. those girls how old only, scare of a guy, is normal. PPL also mother born de, let you slap? who are you sia?
    Alright....u don't mind models MIA u on ur shooting date. Fine!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast