Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Irresponsible model

Default Re: Irresponsible model

As i've already mentioned i posted on ladymisaki's guest book saying tat she's the most irresponsible model i've ever seen...

She replied in my guest book..

ladymisaki wrote today at 10:02 AM "What did I do? Stop accusing others or you'll deeply regret it."

So what should i do now?? she's threatening me here... lol tis is the 1st time i actually quarrel with a model.
    Last edited by baggiolee; 30th August 2009 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    As i've already mentioned i posted on ladymisaki's guest book saying tat she's the most irresponsible model i've ever seen...

ladymisaki wrote today at 10:02 AM "What did I do? Stop accusing others or you'll deeply regret it."

So what should i do now?? she's threatening me here...
    LOL!!! just leave it alone Dude. Let me ask you one big question. WHAT DID YOU ACHEIVE SO FAR?

GMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    LOL!!! just leave it alone Dude. Let me ask you one big question. WHAT DID YOU ACHEIVE SO FAR?

GMAN
    nothing yet lol. i'm waiting for her explanation....since she haven't explained, act as if nothing happen, and threatened me, i should just spread her name around to warn others.

So what should i do now?? she's threatening me here... lol tis is the 1st time i actually quarrel with a model.
    Just be careful when you go out at night.

Look out to see whether there is any shadow following you.

In future take up a safer hobby other than the highly dangerous XMM shooting.

Last edited by Sion; 30th August 2009 at 04:53 PM.

LOL @ Sion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Just be careful when you go out at night.

Looks out to see whether there is any shadow following you.

yep...i will be having bad dreams about XMM with hello kitty trying to hunt me down lol

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl852 View Post
    LOL @ Sion.
    hi cheryl!

From LadyMisaki - Baggiolee

My reply to you after seeing this post.

You told me you'll be joining my September's group shoot & I didn't hesitate to give you my number. But, you wanted a private photo & video shoot in lingerie theme before the September group shoot. You should know that I'm new & still learning. I'm already having some problems to cope with photo shoots, I don't think I'll won't be able or even feel comfortable to do it. But before you make any assumptions, I'll have to make it clear here. On that day, we were both online until late morning & did I politely tell you that I'm really worn out, don't think that I'll be able to make it? If this is an action of being irresponsible, then pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee enlighten me. And the reason I chose to ignore you is -
    Maybe I'm the one thinking too much. I just find it fishy when you keep on insisting on doing a video shoot, telling me that it's no difference, because if you're going for my September's shoot, you'll be taking videos instead of pictures anyway.
    Secondly, when I repeated myself that I don't feel comfortable in doing a video shoot, you offered me more money. This shows that you are a disrespectful person.
    And after learning from other models whom you've done a video shoot with, the more I didn't feel like contacting you. Totally disgusted by you.
    The bad reputation of yours make my bones shiver.
    Asking a model to to lick and suck on a lollipop during the video shoot makes me feel totally turned off.
    So the conclusion is, it's my fault to be uncomfortable in rejecting your request directly when you first asked.
    I don't want to act like an arrogant brat but you're really taking things too far.
    I gave you face for you to back out automatically, and now you're coming to clubsnap to talk bad about me?

Oh yeah, before I forget.
    I'll have to thank you for being so forceful & creating so much trouble.
    (:

Last edited by ladymisaki; 30th August 2009 at 06:49 PM.

ah.. more drama coming, 2 stories now

i'm bookmarking this page.

wah, so dramatic...

Blog Entries

Hmm its getting more n more interesting......

It's ok...previously it's because you never reply my email after i send the details (i was waiting for weeks)...so i was quick to jump into conclusion after u did the samething to my clubsnap's PM.

Nvm...at least you have come here and put in effort to explain, i appreciate tat.
    I didn't reply to the email most likely because of the outfit.. or just the way things were worded.. other than that, I don't wanna explain here.. just that a switch came on in my head that told me, "just dont reply". I think I speak for quite a number of models who receive all sorts of funny emails and it's not easy knowing who to trust and who not to, and most of the time we just ignore those odd ones.. So yea, the vibe I got wasn't right, and thus, the no reply =\
    Show me some love! (: For Shoots, contact: missglossiness@gmail.com

Since when i say i'm going for ur group shoot? i only say 'IF'
    You told me you'll be joining my September's group shoot & I didn't hesitate to give you my number. .

If u go into my website which i sent u...u will know i'm a videographer.
    Maybe I'm the one thinking too much. I just find it fishy when you keep on insisting on doing a video shoot, telling me that it's no difference, because if you're going for my September's shoot, you'll be taking videos instead of pictures anyway.

really? i didn't know tat. but did u accept?
    Secondly, when I repeated myself that I don't feel comfortable in doing a video sho
    ot, you offered me more money. This shows that you are a disrespectful person.

Name the models and ask them to reply here..
    And after learning from other models whom you've done a video shoot with, the more I didn't feel like contacting you. Totally disgusted by you
    The bad reputation of yours make my bones shiver.

Did i ask u to lick a lollipop? and licking a lollipop is wrong?
    Asking a model to to lick and suck on a lollipop during the video shoot makes me feel totally turned off.

misaki...i hate to do tis...u tink it's fun doing all these? i juz wan a reply on the shooting day saying: "arggg i can't make it"
    Oh yeah, before I forget.
    I'll have to thank you for being so forceful & creating so much trouble.
    (:
    Last edited by baggiolee; 30th August 2009 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by missglossiness View Post
    I didn't reply to the email most likely because of the outfit.. or just the way things were worded.. other than that, I don't wanna explain here.. just that a switch came on in my head that told me, "just dont reply". I think I speak for quite a number of models who receive all sorts of funny emails and it's not easy knowing who to trust and who not to, and most of the time we just ignore those odd ones.. So yea, the vibe I got wasn't right, and thus, the no reply =\
    yes....cheryl told me all about those funny pm. i understand so it's cool now. i appreciate for ur reply again

actually not only me.. i'm sure other models met "photographers" whom harbour ill-intentions or just don't know how to put their words in a more "proper" mannar if u get what i mean.. i wont blame magdalene for not replying the email 100% though. its like not replying a SMS that she finds uncomfortable looking at, nth wrong =)
    Last edited by cheryl852; 30th August 2009 at 07:40 PM.

Since when i say i'm going for ur group shoot? i only say 'IF'

If u go into my website which i sent u...u will know i'm a videographer.

really? i didn't know tat. but did u accept?

Name the models and ask them to reply here..

Did i ask u to lick a lollipop? and licking a lollipop is wrong?

misaki...i hate to do tis...u tink it's fun doing all these? i juz wan a reply on the shooting day saying: "arggg i can't make it"

now is playing words game? using "IF"? so using "IF" is to convince me or con me?

as for which model, i always see alot of these cases, act blur and shout.. who who who.. come out and testify me, if in the end really got ppl come out and testify the guilty one.. wat happen to the one making the most noise? *run away and hide and wait for thing to be washed away*

nah.. i am not going to drag ppl in, you should know it yourself... and things had been happening for so long le.. there is no point pouring out all the sour milk.

i guess enough explanation had been made and miss glossiness's thread and words is also good enuff to explain certain things which she don wan to say it too clearly, draw tortoise don have to draw till the tail de.

lollipop.. right or wrong.. who knows, but i feel wrong can le. i don wan direct reject u is giving u some face and self respect, since you don need that and bring your mopping cloth out to show everyone, be with it. I am fine with it.

guess enough of explanation, face given enough to you, self respect too, if you wan somemore argument, lets see how much more of dirty mopping cloth we can bring out to talk, and please, don say ppl threatening you, come on you are a man.. if worry ppl threaten you, call this number 999.. thanks

back to the point....i just wan to prove she accepted my shoot and 'going to meet me'.

maybe it's my fault for going out of a shoot not 100% confirm but as i say...i only wan a reply telling your reason...later at nite...the next day or the next next day. i don't mind at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

this i agree .....
    i think it is safer to shoot Mount Bromo than CS xmm ....
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by ladymisaki View Post
    now is playing words game? using "IF"? so using "IF" is to convince me or con me?

as for which model, i always see alot of these cases, act blur and shout.. who who who.. come out and testify me, if in the end really got ppl come out and testify the guilty one.. wat happen to the one making the most noise? *run away and hide and wait for thing to be washed away*

nah.. i am not going to drag ppl in, you should know it yourself... and things had been happening for so long le.. there is no point pouring out all the sour milk.

i guess enough explanation had been made and miss glossiness's thread and words is also good enuff to explain certain things which she don wan to say it too clearly, draw tortoise don have to draw till the tail de.

lollipop.. right or wrong.. who knows, but i feel wrong can le. i don wan direct reject u is giving u some face and self respect, since you don need that and bring your mopping cloth out to show everyone, be with it. I am fine with it.

guess enough of explanation, face given enough to you, self respect too, if you wan somemore argument, lets see how much more of dirty mopping cloth we can bring out to talk, and please, don say ppl threatening you, come on you are a man.. if worry ppl threaten you, call this number 999.. thanks

i only ask for a lingerie video + photoshoot if u noticed. check history.

I'm done if u still say u has not agree to do a shoot.
    Last edited by baggiolee; 30th August 2009 at 07:59 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast