Thread: HP for noobs?

Default HP for noobs?

uhm.. 1st time going.. saw in one of the other threads that some1 voluntered to give hp to the newbies so they know who.. offer stil on? cause i dun wanna go down, and cause dunno any1 and too shy.. go back... again..

hahaa.... just go down ar.. so far, i've been to one SEED only.. was good ar.. Cause got friendly people! like.. er.. dang, i forgot his nick.. oh cheechee! haha.. and offspring! I meet those people on my first SEED..

went down b4.. dunno who, din see any cams, so.. went back again... dun wanna do that again.

My group of friends will be going down tonite and see what going on about this SEED. My intention is to know more friend and people who interested in Photography just like you. If can please come and join our team to meet this group of people.

Anyway if any senior seed member who read this mail please advise us what to look up for and who to see when going to the Funan Food court.

Quote Originally Posted by Myst
    uhm.. 1st time going.. saw in one of the other threads that some1 voluntered to give hp to the newbies so they know who.. offer stil on? cause i dun wanna go down, and cause dunno any1 and too shy.. go back... again..
    Myst, that would be me i think.

i just PMed you my contact, you can call me if you're lost!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Tam
    My group of friends will be going down tonite and see what going on about this SEED. My intention is to know more friend and people who interested in Photography just like you. If can please come and join our team to meet this group of people.

Anyway if any senior seed member who read this mail please advise us what to look up for and who to see when going to the Funan Food court.
    Hi Nicholas. Hope to join you guys later also. Today will be my 2nd time to SEED. 1st time just bought my bounce card for sulhan and left.

Default Sorry I didn't receive any phone number from you, Myst

Sorry I didn't receive any phone number from you, Myst. Perhaps I didn't manage to find the pages. Please advise me !

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Tam
    Sorry I didn't receive any phone number from you, Myst. Perhaps I didn't manage to find the pages. Please advise me !
    u scroll up to the top of the page .....

at the box with " Welcome, YourNick. You last visited ...... "

can u see the "Private Messages: Unread XX, Total XX" ?? .......

click the Private Messages to go to ur PM box ......

uhm... i not senior.. i noob... i was asking larry for his number.

larry, thanx for the number. was looking forward to it but sumthing came up.. so sorry bout that. hope can see you guys soon.