Thread: Help: My browser has no attach photo option

Default Help: My browser has no attach photo option

When i try to post images, I cannot find the attach image button. Instead, I have to upload the image to an image hosting site first and then insert the link. This is quite troublesome.

I also notice that in the "posting rules" box it says that I may not post attachments.

Can some kind soul please help?

Another question: I read the FAQ and it said that maximum image size should be no more than 1000 pixels on the longest side and the photos I have posyed so far are quite small. Meanwhile I have seen on other peoples post that their pictures are quite big. How can I do this too?

Not sure if this makes any difference but I am running Safari ver 4 on Mac OS Tiger.
    FREE TIBET

Default Re: Help: My browser has no attach photo option

This forum DOES NOT support attaching pictures directly to the forum. Thus you have to upload it to a separate gallery area before linking the picture over. Everyone here does this, so just follow suit.

As for why there is a limit to the image size, it's due to different users using different resolution settings. Spare a thought for the users who are on lower res screens of 800 x 600, etc...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Also, attaching an image to a forum is not a feature of a browser. It's up to the forum.
    Alpha

my browser also doesn't have attach photo anywhere leh.. i don't know what you are talking about!

Got it sorted out. I was a dumbass cos was reading the wrong FAQ. All clear now.
    Thanks everyone!
    FREE TIBET