Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fierce woman

Default Re: fierce woman

Quote Originally Posted by dennisc View Post
    she tends to grab IT more often whenever she eyes something she wants ME to get her.. if u catch my drift... . Hard to say no...
    orr... gear shifter... lol...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Looking at the video again, she may be hitting him, but she is not really using full force below the belt. Given any man, when hit at the groin, he will fall to the floor in sharp pain for at least a minute or so.

She is merely teaching him a lesson not to be so naughty with the little one.

Unfortunately, she is being taped. I think she will burst out laughing when she sees what was being captured. As a lady often puts it, served him right to be seen around the world.

This is capital punishment in the making.

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    Looking at the video again, she may be hitting him, but she is not really using full force below the belt. Given any man, when hit at the groin, he will fall to the floor in sharp pain for at least a minute or so.

She is merely teaching him a lesson not to be so naughty with the little one.

Unfortunately, she is being taped. I think she will burst out laughing when she sees what was being captured. As a lady often puts it, served him right to be seen around the world.

This is capital punishment in the making.
    Maybe the car owner is the EX-BF, the lady is taking revenge. The 2 actors photo is blur & the car plate number is very clear.

I found the video quite exciting
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    I found the video quite exciting
    Only if you're the woman in it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12