Thread: Digimate 3 users?

Default Digimate 3 users?

Just wonder if there is any other digimate 3 users out there. I'm clueless when it comes to the battery and needs some guidance.

I want to know how to tell if the battery is well charged. I have charged it for 24 hrs now. The battery indicator is still blinking but the battery remains flat. I use the USB to charge because the charger blew up and killed the electricity in my entire house last week.

Default Re: Digimate 3 users?

Quote Originally Posted by mdmgreen View Post
    Just wonder if there is any other digimate 3 users out there. I'm clueless when it comes to the battery and needs some guidance.

I want to know how to tell if the battery is well charged. I have charged it for 24 hrs now. The battery indicator is still blinking but the battery remains flat. I use the USB to charge because the charger blew up and killed the electricity in my entire house last week.
    I got one but dunno what model and stopped using it since i bought it. Its Digimate II if i am not wrong. Everything seems 'wrong' on this product and i stopped using it... leaving in my cupboard since.
    Don't brag about your accomplishments; Show us your future works.