Fireworks @ MACAU + HONG KONG
photo tour & workshops
Dates: 26 Sept - 1 Oct 2009
This is a collaboration between Portugese photographer Tozes Soares & Singaporean photographer Lance Lee (now based in Hong Kong and Beijing) to conduct workshops in Macau and lead photography tours to cover both Hong Kong and Macau.
Highlight of this trip includes
(1) six days worth of intensive shooting, workshops, reviews and interaction with our instructors
(2) night photography of the annual fireworks competition in Macau
on 26 Sept (Saturday) and 1 October (thursday)
refer to poster below for more information
(3) cityscape photography of iconic landmark locations in both Hong Kong and Macau,
including Victoria Harbor, The Peak, St Paul's Ruins, Fort Guia etc.
(4) Travel photography workshop on the move.
Learn how to take better travel images
(5) Photoshop workshops and photo clinics
Daily feedback and exchange sessions with our instructors. Improve by the day.
S$800/- per person.
not inclusive of airfares & accomodation
but feel free to get us to assist in your flight & accomodation bookings.
or S$1800 per person
inclusive of airfares (jetstar) & twin-sharing accomodation (7D/6N)
For more information, pls email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you