Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 419242728293031343954 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos taken by a Pentax camera for tech. discussion - Season 0

Default Re: Photos taken by a Pentax camera for tech. discussion or links to your gallery pho

Quote Originally Posted by darrrrrrrrrr View Post
    Ricsal, maybe this would work?

http://renseblog.stellaria.nl/#post42
    Thats quite cool darrr. Thanks. to think, My Prosumer time I also using Diffuser for my on-board flash. hahaha. But never thought of this. Maybe its time to research again.
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

Default Re: Photos taken by a Pentax camera for tech. discussion or links to your gallery pho

hi Ricsal

Love you signature, how do you do that? ^^ please kindly share with me as I want one too hehe

A little teaser from last weekend Cosfest.

Presenting the Umbrella Chronicles:

Thanks to Ricsal and Salblade for helping with the shooting and pulling in the cosplayers. You guys are the best! I was happy just setting up the lights and poses and seeing the end result.
    Brand loyalty? Pffttt...| Got Flickr?
    I shoot JPEG (got a problem with that?)

Quote Originally Posted by Baracus View Post

this looks better than last time... but the 2nd pic the light too low...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    Interesting...
    It might get better with a piece of white card placed over the end of the tunnel to diffuse the light and spread it over a larger area (like those DIY styrofoam noodle bowl ring lights)
    From my testing it seems like there's no benefit from an extra inner layer since the entire layer of material at the tunnel opening is evenly illuminated. I want to try to rig it to an external flash instead to get better flash recycle times. No time to do it though..

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    The Umbrella where it dropped after we packed and kill one transmitter beyond repair.

Quote Originally Posted by wazzupku View Post
    hi Ricsal

Love you signature, how do you do that? ^^ please kindly share with me as I want one too hehe
    Easy, just go to user CP on the top left and and "edit signature"

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    Thanks, these were the better ones. Some were still flat.

The 2nd pic was processed that way. The original had too much ugly brown floor lighted up, so I killed it. I like my lighting... dramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by ricsal View Post
    The Umbrella where it dropped after we packed and kill one transmitter beyond repair.
    My flash got heatstroke and died on the 2nd day. Overheat after a few shots and refresh time was in minutes. I think Salblade needs to check his flash too.

My flash got heatstroke and died on the 2nd day. Overheat after a few shots and refresh time was in minutes. I think Salblade needs to check his flash too.
    Better dun tell him. Later he cried again.

Opps...maybe he already read this...

Easy, just go to user CP on the top left and and "edit signature"
    I meant the signature in your photos lol

The 2nd picture even at low light carries a certain sense of mystery. The 1st one in Red has a background that isn't conducive to a photo. A drain strain? Hmmm... Better background could have brought out that red beauty! Good one, friends
    __________________________________________________ _
    http://living-a-good-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by wazzupku View Post
    I meant the signature in your photos lol
    oh lol. i was thinking why u ask my signature in here. that one u need to find the fonts. suggestively www.1001fonts.com

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogh53 View Post
    The 2nd picture even at low light carries a certain sense of mystery. The 1st one in Red has a background that isn't conducive to a photo. A drain strain? Hmmm... Better background could have brought out that red beauty! Good one, friends
    It was packed and we didnt have time to set up shop at any good place coz some good place kena taken.

But to think, at that point. We actually babysit 2 Canon Dslr equipped with 70-200 2.8 lens due to a guy whom run around with the cosplay girls. hahaha. He so happy till leave those DSLRs behind

oh lol. i was thinking why u ask my signature in here. that one u need to find the fonts. suggestively www.1001fonts.com
    thanks a bunch XD

Finally decided to open my own cosfest thread. Alternatively, you could go direct to my Flickr page.

A personal favourite...

A little teaser from last weekend Cosfest.

Presenting the Umbrella Chronicles:

[/CENTER]
    Farhan, i love this lighting, dark and mystic, also the black leather reflection stands out.
    Charlie Tan loves his SMC 大姑妈
    deviantART | flickr

Photo taken with K-X together with Pentax A 50mm @ f/1.2

Many people claim that photos taken with A 50mm f/1.2 tends to be soft, wide open. However if based on picture below, it does not appear to be so. ( well at least in my opinion ) . pt of focus was on the spectacle worn by the gentleman in yellow.

Finally decided to open my own cosfest thread. Alternatively, you could go direct to my Flickr page.

A personal favourite...

Well done!
    I can see that the effect is what you've always mentioned

Seems like this Cosfest trip was very worth it.