Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: anyone been to the shopping complex in jb?

Default Re: anyone been to the shopping complex in jb?

Quote Originally Posted by NineEleven View Post
    If u guys drive Malaysia highways often. I recommend buying the white electronic cardholder "Smartcard" like our ERP thing. You take the right most lane, slow down & drive off without the need to stop your car & wind down the window. The lanes are usually empty as well.

I bought mine from the 2nd toll station from 2nd link for RM100+ & uses a 9V battery.

You can top-up the touch N go card for 50c admin fee @ all Petronas kiosk.
    i saw the smart card reader before.but it's kind of huge.+ it uses a 9v batt.
    gtr front windscreen vision is already very limited.
    to add another 'erp' unit in...aiyo...quite a lot of blind spot for me wor.

i heard alot of ex owners or frens of ex owners sold their gtr because of the following reasons...

1)insane servicing price.a trans oil change comes to 1.5k.
    2)they lost their jobs, got pay cut, hence couldnt afford the car
    3)they prefer a manual(actually i DO prefer manual cars for the heel/toe technique.)in fact, if GTR comes in manual, i'll prob get the manual version.
    4)they screw up the trans box...and a full replacement cost about 35k SGD.either that or you can get some local garages to open it up and 'repair' it.as for how competent they are, it's highly questionable.

the reason i hear most as to why gtr owners sell their cars is because of the super high maintenance cost.it's as high if not higher than maintaining a porsche or prancinghorsie.

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    Guys & girls, lets cool down... It is only a machine.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Thank You!
    She is a sensation right? Dont judge a book by its cover. Just like a car. Doesnt mean if a girl sits in a sporty car, she cant drive. You be surprised!

I had a friend (a very pretty one) who was once tailed in Msia highway. she drove a benz sports. A car was trailing her and in that car, there were four guys, all trying to tease her. they jam brake in front of her, they tailed her and high beamed her.

My friend is a rather witty girl. She began to race with them. They tailed her almost bumper to bumper. Then suddenly, she swerve her car to a highway exit lane as if she wanted to get out of high way. the guys were very excited and perhaps thought it would be a chance to corner her in a small roads....

As she swerved out of the highway; they guys followed. Then she suddenly swerve back into the highway!

The guys were trapped on the exit as they were two seconds late. They reversed the car quickly and bang! the car behind the boys smashed into the reversing car!

My friend went home giggling. Stupid fellas! Her reflex was sharp and her wit cant be challenged by a normal dude. Even in business, while she stands tall and beautiful, she easily succeeds well in whatever she invest in.

Driving is not just about the machine, but the wit behind the steering.
    Last edited by contaxable; 27th August 2009 at 10:51 AM.

She is a sensation right? Dont judge a book by its cover. Just like a car. Doesnt mean if a girl sits in a sporty car, she cant drive. You be surprised!

I had a friend (a very pretty one) who was once tailed in Msia highway. she drove a benz sports. A car was trailing her and in that car, there were four guys, all trying to tease her. they jam brake in front of her, they tailed her and high beamed her.

My friend is a rather witty girl. She began to race with them. They tailed her almost bumper to bumper. Then suddenly, she swerve her car to a highway exit lane as if she wanted to get out of high way. the guys were very excited and perhaps thought it would be a chance to corner her in a small roads....

As she swerved out of the highway; they guys followed. Then she suddenly swerve back into the highway!

The guys were trapped on the exit as they were two seconds late. They reversed the car quickly and bang! the car behind the boys smashed into the reversing car!

My friend went home giggling. Stupid fellas! Her reflex was sharp and her wit cant be challenged by a normal dude. Even in business, while she stands tall and beautiful, she easily succeeds well in whatever she invest in.

Driving is not just about the machine, but the wit behind the steering.
    Ooh lala...ask her come race with me.

GMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Ooh lala...ask her come race with me.

GMAN
    Oh no, she dont race with young boys.

she models for famous hair care products on TV. You wont be thinking about racing when you meet her. Your thoughts will be racing instead.

OK, before i get busted by her, i need to zip at this point.

Oh no, she dont race with young boys.

she models for famous hair care products on TV. You wont be thinking about racing when you meet her. Your thoughts will be racing instead.

OK, before i get busted by her, i need to zip at this point.
    LOLOLOL!!!!. Okie, then i don't race with old ladies too. My thoughts won't race.

GMAN

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234