Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61

Thread: How many digital cameras do you have?

  1. #21
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: How many digital cameras do you have?

    3..... All Canon

    40D
    400D
    Powershot A650 IS

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  2. #22

    Default Re: How many digital cameras do you have?

    Quote Originally Posted by narofx View Post
    Hi all,

    i'm just wondering how many digital cameras does one person usually have.

    For myself, I have:
    1 - Canon Ixus 95 IS
    2 - Nikon D90

    Thinking of getting smaller body like D40/50/60.

    Lets share how many digital cameras that you currently have.

    I have

    1. simple PnS Canon IXUS 60 (easy to carry around n i use it for my scuba together with a dicapac casing)

    2. Canon SX10 (my venture into more technical aspect of photography, let's me explore the options of manual settings, n also benefit of super zoom)

    3. looking forward to move into DSLR

    maybe this thread will be more meaningful if we share why we keep/use more than 1 dc

  3. #23
    Senior Member cichlid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    S'pore
    Posts
    5,060

    Default Re: How many digital cameras do you have?

    My Nikons

    D90 and P5100

    I don't mind owning a Canon 5D Mk 2 la

  4. #24

    Default Re: How many digital cameras do you have?

    I'm using D200 and DMC-TZ7.
    D200

  5. #25
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: How many digital cameras do you have?

    Quote Originally Posted by cichlid View Post
    My Nikons

    D90 and P5100

    I don't mind owning a Canon 5D Mk 2 la

    Hahaha.... I don't think most ppl would 'MIND' too

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  6. #26

    Default Re: How many digital cameras do you have?

    I've

    1. Canon 500D bought 1 month ago --- just finish the instruction manual

    2. Canon A580 1 year ago --- if non DSLR counted in

    I don't mind to own a 5D2 also.

    Would Catchlights tell us what's the models of your camera?

    Which one you like to use most?

  7. #27

    Default Re: How many digital cameras do you have?

    nikon D700
    canon ixus 60
    olympus camedia c-something
    Nikon D700, N24-70 f2.8, N70-200 f2.8, Sigma 50mm f1.4.

  8. #28

    Default Re: How many digital cameras do you have?

    Quote Originally Posted by tunge View Post
    I have

    1. simple PnS Canon IXUS 60 (easy to carry around n i use it for my scuba together with a dicapac casing)

    2. Canon SX10 (my venture into more technical aspect of photography, let's me explore the options of manual settings, n also benefit of super zoom)

    3. looking forward to move into DSLR

    maybe this thread will be more meaningful if we share why we keep/use more than 1 dc
    okie... good idea, i'll go and edit my 1st post!!!

  9. #29
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: How many digital cameras do you have?

    After selling a couple of cameras, I am currently left with the following only.

    - Fuji J150W
    - Konica Minolta X60
    - Sony R1
    - Konica Minolta Dynax 5D
    - Konica Minolta Dynax 7D
    - Sony A700
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  10. #30
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: How many digital cameras do you have?

    Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    After selling a couple of cameras, I am currently left with the following only.

    - Fuji J150W
    - Konica Minolta X60
    - Sony R1
    - Konica Minolta Dynax 5D
    - Konica Minolta Dynax 7D
    - Sony A700

    Wow.... you can open camera shop already.....

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  11. #31
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: How many digital cameras do you have?

    Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Wow.... you can open camera shop already.....
    No lah, just like to play with toys.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  12. #32

    Default Re: How many digital cameras do you have?

    Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    No lah, just like to play with toys.
    Different camera for each day of the week? Oh, I guess with 6, Sunday is a rest day?!?

  13. #33
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: How many digital cameras do you have?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    are any of them d3s?

    only d3 can be considered as dslr, the rest all toy camera.
    yes, yes, all are toy cameras, play play only.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  14. #34
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: How many digital cameras do you have?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2evans View Post
    Different camera for each day of the week? Oh, I guess with 6, Sunday is a rest day?!?
    Actually I only used my DSLRs now a days, the rest are just resting in my dry cabinet and my wife/children will help themselves to the 2 compacts.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  15. #35
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: How many digital cameras do you have?

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Catchlights, you different. You are tan-jiak (pro) one.
    yes, yes, cameras are just tools of the trade, nothing fancy, nothing glamorous.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  16. #36
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: How many digital cameras do you have?

    Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Actually I only used my DSLRs now a days, the rest are just resting in my dry cabinet and my wife/children will help themselves to the 2 compacts.

    You wouldn't be the 1st.... A friend of mine like to collect old Nikon bodies.... both Film & Digital. He totally into the darkside

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  17. #37
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: How many digital cameras do you have?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stepwalker View Post
    I've

    1. Canon 500D bought 1 month ago --- just finish the instruction manual

    2. Canon A580 1 year ago --- if non DSLR counted in

    I don't mind to own a 5D2 also.

    Would Catchlights tell us what's the models of your camera?

    Which one you like to use most?
    currently using D700, have a D70, D200 and a D300
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    109

    Default Re: How many digital cameras do you have?

    me have :P

    1) Canon IXUS 60 (wife using for diving)
    2) Canon G10 (me using for diving & back up travel)
    3) Nikon D90 (me using for travel & walk around)

  19. #39
    Deregistered shaoken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Clementi/West Coast
    Posts
    2,115

    Default Re: How many digital cameras do you have?

    I have 2 digital cams..

    - Oly E-510
    - Samsung PL-50

    That's all..

  20. #40
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: How many digital cameras do you have?

    Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    You wouldn't be the 1st.... A friend of mine like to collect old Nikon bodies.... both Film & Digital. He totally into the darkside
    Ha...ha. I have a few film bodies too.

    - Ricoh rangefinder
    - Zeiss Ikon
    - TLR (can't remember which model)
    - Minolta Dynax 505si
    - Minolta Dynax 7
    - 1 water resistant compact (can't remember which brand also)

    Last edited by Galdor; 25th August 2009 at 02:40 PM.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •