Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: General Question......... on dry box / cabinet

  1. #1

    Talking General Question......... on dry box / cabinet

    should camera be keep in dry box or cabinet?

    where can get a cheap and gd one?

    thanks again

  2. #2

    Default Re: General Question......... on dry box / cabinet

    I got one from John 3:16 just over S$100/- and the quality is good, at least for me..There are cheaper ones when I was doing some search for it but then decided to go for the Digi-Cabi..Happy searching man!!

  3. #3

    Default Re: General Question......... on dry box / cabinet

    Look in the consumers corner, discussed to death.
    Alpha

  4. #4

    Talking Re: General Question......... on dry box / cabinet

    hw about dry box?

  5. #5
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,392

    Default Re: General Question......... on dry box / cabinet

    Same, search and read. You are not the first one asking that question. Chances are 100% that you will find existing threads in this forum. Provided you find the Search function ...

  6. #6

    Default Re: General Question......... on dry box / cabinet

    try aipo dry cabinet under mass sales?

  7. #7

    Default Re: General Question......... on dry box / cabinet

    Quote Originally Posted by tenchimuyo View Post
    should camera be keep in dry box or cabinet?

    where can get a cheap and gd one?

    thanks again
    Quote Originally Posted by tenchimuyo View Post
    hw about dry box?
    i was going to reply, then i see the second post, which is just mindless "shoot question anyhow". based on experience, if i answer either, sooner or later i will get questions like "where to buy?" "what price should i ask for?" "where do i find a nanny to do all this for me?"

    listen to rashkae, it will be better for you, and me, and the entire human race.

  8. #8

    Default Re: General Question......... on dry box / cabinet

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    listen to rashkae, it will be better for you, and me, and the entire human race.
    Why do I have Michael Jackson's "Heal the world" in my head now??
    Alpha

  9. #9
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: General Question......... on dry box / cabinet

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Look in the consumers corner, discussed to death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    Same, search and read. You are not the first one asking that question. Chances are 100% that you will find existing threads in this forum. Provided you find the Search function ...
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i was going to reply, then i see the second post, which is just mindless "shoot question anyhow". based on experience, if i answer either, sooner or later i will get questions like "where to buy?" "what price should i ask for?" "where do i find a nanny to do all this for me?"

    listen to rashkae, it will be better for you, and me, and the entire human race.
    this question is Everlasting, Immortal, Deathless, Undying, Unfading, Infinite, Bulletproof, and it will not go away.

    Please, can someone help us, save us, spare us, pity us, make sticky FAQ for dry box/cabinet??


    .
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  10. #10
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,392

    Default Re: General Question......... on dry box / cabinet

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    Please, can someone help us, save us, spare us, pity us, make sticky FAQ for dry box/cabinet??
    There's already a good (and sticky) starting point: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=481380
    This could be expanded to include FAQ section. Wouldn't mind doing that...

  11. #11

    Default Re: General Question......... on dry box / cabinet

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Why do I have Michael Jackson's "Heal the world" in my head now??

  12. #12

    Default Re: General Question......... on dry box / cabinet

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    Please, can someone help us, save us, spare us, pity us, make sticky FAQ for dry box/cabinet??
    But we all know newbies don't read stickies either...
    Alpha

  13. #13

    Default Re: General Question......... on dry box / cabinet

    I'm a total newbie, I don't read sticky threads, but I know what to do.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toa Payoh
    Posts
    126

    Default Re: General Question......... on dry box / cabinet

    I'm a newbie too. I don't look into sticky first. I like to use Search. If I can find the right forum/thread, all my questions will be answered without need to ask...wait for reply... ask again... wait for reply.....clarify.......

    Well that's me

  15. #15
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: General Question......... on dry box / cabinet

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    But we all know newbies don't read stickies either...
    thank you. my bad, forgotten about this thread.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •