Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: BOKEH

  1. #1

    Talking BOKEH

    Hi evey one
    Just need some pointer on " BOKEH " ???

    Dnt really get what it means?

  2. #2
    Moderator ziploc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Snoopyland
    Posts
    4,577

  3. #3

    Default Re: BOKEH

    Thanks pal.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore
    Posts
    97

    Default Re: BOKEH

    Quote Originally Posted by tenchimuyo View Post
    Hi evey one
    Just need some pointer on " BOKEH " ???

    Dnt really get what it means?
    Quote Originally Posted by ziploc View Post

    Haa. I think it's faster for you to type "www.wikipedia.org" and "bokeh" and click on "search" (23 touches on the keyboard) than typing what you asked in this thread (around 86 touches on the keyboard) and then still have to wait for reply and say thank you?

  5. #5

    Default Re: BOKEH

    Quote Originally Posted by hongwen37 View Post
    Haa. I think it's faster for you to type "www.wikipedia.org" and "bokeh" and click on "search" (23 touches on the keyboard) than typing what you asked in this thread (around 86 touches on the keyboard) and then still have to wait for reply and say thank you?
    I'm impressed by your patience... You did a character count in MS word?
    Alpha

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore
    Posts
    97

    Default Re: BOKEH

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    I'm impressed by your patience... You did a character count in MS word?

    haa. I am impressed by you too.. Check out the number of posts by you, asking newbies to go do a search... I seldom even bother to open those threads to read...

  7. #7
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: BOKEH

    Quote Originally Posted by tenchimuyo View Post
    Hi evey one
    Just need some pointer on " BOKEH " ???

    Dnt really get what it means?
    Click HERE
    Exploring! :)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •