Thread: Give away- studio background paper

Default Give away- studio background paper

I have some 9ft studio background paper and formica sheets left over from WTSell: Others - Studio 9ft background paper & formica sheets

couple of colored studio background paper still in very good shape, light blue, green, yellow, red, other like black or gray or white are not very good. and also formica sheets.

too much trouble to answer enquiries, viewing etc... so decided to give away for free.

Those who interested, can come to the our OLD studio address, 154A Joo Chiat Road, S427432. Only Tomorrow, 23 August 10am~11am, I will be in the studio, take whatever studio background paper and formica sheets leftover. Please note you have to arrange your own transport.

After this time, any remainders will be disposed to contractors, I will lock up this area for good.

Do not suggest other alternative date or time, as I'm busy with work, and please don't sms or call me later, will not take calls as I have shoot later on.

Thank you.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

vince123123
    Guests

Default Re: Give away- studio background paper

Aiya, wasted, just saw oni, time over liao Would have worked wonders for my FOC studio :P

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    I have some 9ft studio background paper and formica sheets left over from WTSell: Others - Studio 9ft background paper & formica sheets

couple of colored studio background paper still in very good shape, light blue, green, yellow, red, other like black or gray or white are not very good. and also formica sheets.

too much trouble to answer enquiries, viewing etc... so decided to give away for free.

Those who interested, can come to the our OLD studio address, 154A Joo Chiat Road, S427432. Only Tomorrow, 23 August 10am~11am, I will be in the studio, take whatever studio background paper and formica sheets leftover. Please note you have to arrange your own transport.

After this time, any remainders will be disposed to contractors, I will lock up this area for good.

Do not suggest other alternative date or time, as I'm busy with work, and please don't sms or call me later, will not take calls as I have shoot later on.

Thank you.

Way posted just right before the stated tmie...abut jard to arrange last minute.. Any chance the date or time is wrong and it's still available ?? Can get back to me asap on this please..need a grey background..if not too much trouble can drop me a SMS at 90050819...thanks bro

Think they need someone to clear the whole thing , so i guess a lorry + manpower is required . 9th ft is quite long . lorry is the best . the other time i was happed to clear my friend studio just a few unit away . Rented a 14ft lorry to clear the backdrop only . and boy the staircase there can kill if u r on the 3 or 4 floor . and i guess a a cover lorry is the best for now . ( since raining most of e time now ).
    Last edited by miketan888; 23rd August 2009 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by miketan888 View Post
    think they need someone to clear the whole thing , so i guess a lorry + manpower is required .
    Or we could see who wants then each fork out abut to share a transport..but 1st need to find out if it's still available or not..

Quote Originally Posted by kkenji View Post
    Or we could see who wants then each fork out abut to share a transport..but 1st need to find out if it's still available or not..
    cost and time + weather , well get a new one better .

new one got delivery

as mention they said paper already not in good condition . that u have to gamble .

well it anyone take to gamble
    Last edited by miketan888; 23rd August 2009 at 05:39 PM.

Already hire contractors 2 dispose whatever reminders 2molo, not looking 4 free labor here, just ask if anyone interested 2 collect it b4 i throw away. If no 1 come 2molo. Will ask my contractor dispose it off. Am busy shooting now, wil not attand calls, sms etc.

Items all taken or disposed.

Thank you.

Thread closed.