View Poll Results: Which ticket did you get?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • PIT GRANDSTAND TICKETS

    7 12.50%
  • TURN 1 GRANDSTAND TICKETS

    2 3.57%
  • TURN 2 GRANDSTAND TICKETS

    0 0%
  • TURN 3 GRANDSTAND TICKETS

    1 1.79%
  • STAMFORD GRANDSTAND TICKETS

    0 0%
  • CONNAUGHT GRANDSTAND TICKETS

    1 1.79%
  • ESPLANADE WATERFRONT GRANDSTAND TICKETS

    0 0%
  • PADANG A GRANDSTAND TICKETS

    0 0%
  • PADANG B GRANDSTAND TICKETS

    1 1.79%
  • BAY GRANDSTAND TICKETS

    5 8.93%
  • WALKABOUT TICKETS

    16 28.57%
  • No money to buy

    25 44.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 50

Thread: F1, which ticket did you get?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    505

    Smile F1, which ticket did you get?

    Out of the 11 tickets you got, which did you get? I got the connaught tickets
    Nikon.
    Nuff said.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Lomographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Paterson Road
    Posts
    2,047

    Default Re: F1, which ticket did you get?

    i didnt get any seats but got this pass for all areas to walk-around...

    given by my dad's client...
    Pentax K-x

  3. #3
    Senior Member Lomographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Paterson Road
    Posts
    2,047

    Default Re: F1, which ticket did you get?

    and the norm walkabout you can buy is quite limited,

    so little areas you can go...

    at least the pass i have can access area 1 & 2.
    Pentax K-x

  4. #4

    Default Re: F1, which ticket did you get?

    How come so good? Walkabout ticket but can access all zones?

    Or is it paddock club?

  5. #5
    Member adorable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bury Road
    Posts
    229

    Default Re: F1, which ticket did you get?

    no option for "Not interested"?

  6. #6
    Senior Member Lomographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Paterson Road
    Posts
    2,047

    Default Re: F1, which ticket did you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by lioneldude View Post
    How come so good? Walkabout ticket but can access all zones?

    Or is it paddock club?
    no, paddock gives you even access to the makan and watching area,

    and paddock cannot walkaround.

    this is a ferrari general staff pass.

    a client working in malboro gave it to him.

    each of the competing makes of f1 have a number of tickets to give out to sponsors and clients.
    Pentax K-x

  7. #7

    Default Re: F1, which ticket did you get?

    So good.

    Staff pass likely you can access the paddock area, plus you should be free to roam around the zones because you have an staff pass. -UNLESS its clearly stated on the pass e.g No access to pit and paddock.

  8. #8
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: F1, which ticket did you get?

    I brought from this guy who sell a walkabout for friday ticket at $25.

    What a steal!
    Actually i jus go there to see how is it about.

    I have 1% interests on F1. means 99% not interested.

    And i jus want the ticket. !
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  9. #9

    Default Re: F1, which ticket did you get?

    Remember to bring earplugs! Esp when you are 5-15m near the track when F1 cars are running.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    505

    Default Re: F1, which ticket did you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by lioneldude View Post
    Remember to bring earplugs! Esp when you are 5-15m near the track when F1 cars are running.
    I planing to go see those headphones that they are selling along the streets there. Gona be useful since im planing to go on all 3 days, if they are cheap.
    Nikon.
    Nuff said.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: F1, which ticket did you get?

    I am looking for a free ticket but never able to find.

  12. #12
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: F1, which ticket did you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    I am looking for a free ticket but never able to find.
    you die also dont have.
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  13. #13
    Senior Member Lomographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Paterson Road
    Posts
    2,047

    Default Re: F1, which ticket did you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by lioneldude View Post
    So good.

    Staff pass likely you can access the paddock area, plus you should be free to roam around the zones because you have an staff pass. -UNLESS its clearly stated on the pass e.g No access to pit and paddock.
    mine has, this is exactly same one as last year...

    we met up at pan pacific, and the malboro personnel were there checking your name and handing you the passes, and a welcome pack if you're off to the paddock.

    i was like the last few to be given out, most were mainly ang mohs, and some west indians, which were guest to ferrari... all wearing red also... didn't see any other F1 fans there NOT wearing the prancing horse shirt.

    the passes denotes ferrari at the back, and strap is pink in colour which states F1 but not singapore grand prix.
    Pentax K-x

  14. #14
    Senior Member Lomographer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Paterson Road
    Posts
    2,047

    Default Re: F1, which ticket did you get?

    and despite being a car fanatic along with my dad and uncle,

    i have utterly low interest in F1 and find it pointless going there year after year.

    if i had no free passes, i wouldn't even pay to go.

    i'm going only because i get them free, so no harm going.

    it's either you watch in the paddock, where you get access to the entire race, and a glimpse of the cars when they pass you,

    or i'll watch it at home where i can see the entire race, and in the comfort of my home.

    i don't really enjoy just watching the car pass, and not be able to catch the excitement of the rest of the turns and parts of the race (esp some grandstand seats which do not provide live feed of the race)
    Pentax K-x

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: F1, which ticket did you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by sonyboy View Post
    you die also dont have.
    ey got free one leh, so still got chance la, even very very very very small

  16. #16

    Default Re: F1, which ticket did you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by agentxq49 View Post
    I planing to go see those headphones that they are selling along the streets there. Gona be useful since im planing to go on all 3 days, if they are cheap.
    Bro, those headphone ear muffs you are talking about is those with team colors right? They are not cheap. At least $80-100. Alot of things at the circuit park is super inflated pricing.

  17. #17

    Default Re: F1, which ticket did you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lomographer View Post
    mine has, this is exactly same one as last year...

    we met up at pan pacific, and the malboro personnel were there checking your name and handing you the passes, and a welcome pack if you're off to the paddock.

    i was like the last few to be given out, most were mainly ang mohs, and some west indians, which were guest to ferrari... all wearing red also... didn't see any other F1 fans there NOT wearing the prancing horse shirt.

    the passes denotes ferrari at the back, and strap is pink in colour which states F1 but not singapore grand prix.
    i see. lucky you.

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    505

    Default Re: F1, which ticket did you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by lioneldude View Post
    Bro, those headphone ear muffs you are talking about is those with team colors right? They are not cheap. At least $80-100. Alot of things at the circuit park is super inflated pricing.
    Ouch man! Time to check ebay.
    Nikon.
    Nuff said.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: F1, which ticket did you get?

    i got the ticket to view from the comfort of my home
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

  20. #20

    Default Re: F1, which ticket did you get?

    Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    i got the ticket to view from the comfort of my home
    But sometimes sweat abit also not bad ma.. Although you pay to sweat, go deaf by the 130 dB sounds, get respiratory problems with the unburnt fuel smells when the cars pass you...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •