Thread: Olympus FL-40 Price & Stock?

Default Olympus FL-40 Price & Stock?

Hi!

Anyone know if anywhere in Singapore has stock of the FL-40 and the latest price? Last check was S$600 and no stock.

Cheers,
    Dave

Dave...the price is about right. It is very difficult to get FL-40 nowadays cos' it was no longer in production for some time. You may want to check out those smaller shops for second-hand ones though.... If you du nhave budget constraint, maybe you can consider FL-50 at about $690 (I think).

Deregistered

not too sure about this, but the FL50 may be a better buy, for a marginal premium of about a hundred dollars i think. i haven't been keeping touch with olympus items for quite some time now...

the FL-50 is very big... and if it is fixed on my camera (C750).
    Will it look very weird??

FL-50 is made for E-1 isn't it??

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by garvinchow
    Dave...the price is about right. It is very difficult to get FL-40 nowadays cos' it was no longer in production for some time. You may want to check out those smaller shops for second-hand ones though.... If you du nhave budget constraint, maybe you can consider FL-50 at about $690 (I think).
    Thanks. But the FL-50 is huge compared to my puny C-750. Also, the recommended flashes for C-750 are FL-20 and FL-40, never mention FL-50. May not be compatible. Wonder what is the replacement product for the FL-40 ...

Cheers,
    David