Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Iphone 3GS

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,644

    Default Re: Iphone 3GS

    I was wondering if those of you experiencing huge battery drain upgraded to iPhone OS 3.1 and noticed that it became better.

    Since upgrading my iPod touch, it seems to be much better.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Iphone 3GS

    Hi... I have the 8g phone.. need help to install the Chinese input.. gotten the free sw...

    Also the bluetool does not read my SE phone?

  3. #23

    Default Re: Iphone 3GS

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Hi... I have the 8g phone.. need help to install the Chinese input.. gotten the free sw...

    Also the bluetool does not read my SE phone?
    iPhone chinese input is under Settings>General>Keyboard>International Keyboards.

    scroll all the way down the end of the list to enable it. it comes in written input and keyboard input.

    *edit* to use any keyboard, when in text input mode, there is a little "globe" beside the space-bar. tap on it to scroll through the various input enabled. So far I've tried Chinese and Japanese.
    Last edited by CYRN; 14th September 2009 at 02:03 PM.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  4. #24
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: Iphone 3GS

    Singtel has restocked their iphone ! ! ! !

    https://www.singtelshop.com/iphone ! !!


  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Iphone 3GS

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Singtel has restocked their iphone ! ! ! !

    https://www.singtelshop.com/iphone ! !!

    another long queue at the shops
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Iphone 3GS

    anyone knows the market rate for iphone 3gs 16gb without line ?

    Looking to get one but the Apple shops are selling at pretty high prices.

    Appreciate all advise.

    Thanks =)

  7. #27
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: Iphone 3GS

    Y dun wait for a couple of mths for 4g leh?

  8. #28

    Default Re: Iphone 3GS

    hmmm.. will it be coming to sg soon ?

    I tot sg always get the stocks much later

  9. #29
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: Iphone 3GS

    Quote Originally Posted by kultchris View Post
    hmmm.. will it be coming to sg soon ?

    I tot sg always get the stocks much later
    i think 4G will release its press in August. than stocks will come in end of the year.

    if u want iphone3Gs 16GB ho HWZ to seach sellers that are selling their phones.
    hope this helps.

  10. #30
    Member Linnl71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    East area
    Posts
    388

    Default Re: Iphone 3GS

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    i think 4G will release its press in August. than stocks will come in end of the year.

    if u want iphone3Gs 16GB ho HWZ to seach sellers that are selling their phones.
    hope this helps.
    Really? That late? All the way till end of the year ??

    Am already waiting for the iphone 4g since my contract already expired...

  11. #31
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: Iphone 3GS

    Quote Originally Posted by Linnl71 View Post
    Really? That late? All the way till end of the year ??

    Am already waiting for the iphone 4g since my contract already expired...
    just wait for apple press release loh..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •