Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Model photo shoots theme.. got difference?

Default Re: Model photo shoots theme.. got difference?

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ask you

when you want to fantasize, which one has more value in your fantasy? bikini can wear in public.. lingerie you got see people wear in public?

i already say.. nosebleed value, why you never listen..
    I think they are the same. It's true that one is public friendly and one is not, but both cover and reveal the same stuff, not as if one is more revealing than the other.. maybe it's just their excuses to charge more $ in lingerie photo shoots

Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    But the chicken butt is worthless...
    Aiyaa.... Go to these shoots mah, sure to get disappointed. Chicken breast has no meat (advertised as B, in real life is training bra plus kleenex), butt is nonexistent (bikini bottom flaps in the wind like bad sailcloth) but the thighs very very meaty! So if you like drumsticks, they're great!
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by anmas View Post
    I think they are the same. It's true that one is public friendly and one is not, but both cover and reveal the same stuff, not as if one is more revealing than the other.. maybe it's just their excuses to charge more $ in lingerie photo shoots
    lingerie is..lacy. bikini aren't.
    おれのflickrださ

vince123123
    Guests

Actually, the real lingerie that women wear for everday purpuses are typically more transparent than bikinis. Those that you see in the lingerie shoots here are special types of lingerie intended for showing around.

Quote Originally Posted by hantanbl View Post
    Pardon me, i always wanted to know if the lingerie the model wore is aunty type or those sexy see through type? I think I must attend 1 day. Can I bring my own lingerie (BMOL) for the model?
    If you hire a male uncle model he will put on sexy see through type for you if he likes you.

Most of the organised photo shoots with models in lingerie theme seems to be more expensive than those in bikini and casual/fashion themes? Photo shoots with models in bikini theme also tend to be more expensive than those in casual/fashion themes? Why is it so? Isn't the time the models spent during the photo shoots the same regardless of the theme?
    what about models wearing goat skins?

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Aiyaa.... Go to these shoots mah, sure to get disappointed. Chicken breast has no meat (advertised as B, in real life is training bra plus kleenex), butt is nonexistent (bikini bottom flaps in the wind like bad sailcloth) but the thighs very very meaty! So if you like drumsticks, they're great!
    hahaha, this is an entertaining thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    so we can use them as sailboat masts?

so we can use them as sailboat masts?
    No, we TRASH them!

hmm....

1) Do you see women walking around in lingerie everyday?
    2) Do you see women walking around in bikini everyday? You have to deliberately go to the swimming pool and beach, right? And at the beach, do you see woman walking around in lingerie?
    3) When u go pple house, do you see them in lingerie? Even if u did, are u allow to take photograph?

Rare = more money.

Quote Originally Posted by dradttg View Post
    hmm....

1) Do you see women walking around in lingerie everyday?
    2) Do you see women walking around in bikini everyday? You have to deliberately go to the swimming pool and beach, right? And at the beach, do you see woman walking around in lingerie?
    3) When u go pple house, do you see them in lingerie? Even if u did, are u allow to take photograph?

Rare = more money.
    You have a point. Maybe I just don't find it worthwhile to spend more than $100 or even $80 to take pictures of woman in lingerie, or even bikini.. though there are times when feeling tempted to join the photo shoots

Most of the organised photo shoots with models in lingerie theme seems to be more expensive than those in bikini and casual/fashion themes? Photo shoots with models in bikini theme also tend to be more expensive than those in casual/fashion themes? Why is it so? Isn't the time the models spent during the photo shoots the same regardless of the theme?
    Yah, i think there's a flaw in our organiser's organising photo shoot, shouldnt lingerie/nude shoot be the most cheapest being the fact that they don't need much to wear??? So organiser, future thread please post $100 for fashion and $20 for lingerie (kidding hor... dont take offence)

***MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA***

You have a point. Maybe I just don't find it worthwhile to spend more than $100 or even $80 to take pictures of woman in lingerie, or even bikini.. though there are times when feeling tempted to join the photo shoots
    actually, i think women are the most beautiful dressed properly.

not in various states of undress. but maybe that's me!

Quote Originally Posted by psx2sg View Post
    Yah, i think there's a flaw in our organiser's organising photo shoot, shouldnt lingerie/nude shoot be the most cheapest being the fact that they don't need much to wear??? So organiser, future thread please post $100 for fashion and $20 for lingerie (kidding hor... dont take offence)

***MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA***
    by right fashion should require a lot more planning, a lot more detail, a lot more.. of everything

but here in clubsnap mass photoshoots, it's obviously not the case.

you pay peanuts, you get.....
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    you pay peanuts, you get.....
    peanut soup and tang yuan?

actually, i think women are the most beautiful dressed properly.

not in various states of undress. but maybe that's me!
    Obviously you haven't seen goats in various states of unhair.

Have you asked about the price of them wearing animal skins or banana leaves?

Should be paying less, because less costume.
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

As a partime model I can tell you that the price we charge depends on:

1. Whether the attire causes any itchiness e.g. wearing tree barks, animal skins, lens caps etc.

2. Whether the attire lets any wind in from underneath as we may catch cold from it.

3. Whether the attire causes excessive mouth water flowing from the photogaphers wetting and staining our bikinis or lingeries.

Last edited by Sion; 21st August 2009 at 12:45 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast