Thread: Word up from Newbie!!

Talking Word up from Newbie!!

Hi all, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I just got a new digital camera after doing some research in this forum (very helpful ). Due to my tight budget, I got a little 'not too fantastic but hey what the heck' type of digital camera. Hoping to learn more from the experts here as I enter into the world of digital photography. Please do favour me and hope to get to know you all soon

Welcome to clubsnap!

Wat cam di U buy ?

Paya Lebar

Welcome welcome... This is a fantastic place to be...

Really glad I chance upon this website as well

So what did u get as Areality had asked

Welcome welcome...looking through your profile it seems you've been having some fun with your new digicam!

Your DiMAGE Z1 is pretty decent already...

Hi all...many thanks for your kind welcome and comments, greatly appreciate it . Just like Ah Pao mentioned, I got a Minolta Dimage Z1 from MS Colour. Nice guy called Ken stood there patient while I bombarded him with tons of questions. Got it for like $799 with 256mb SD and a bunch of other stuffs. I know I could have gotten it cheaper else where but I needed the UOB 6 month installment thingy....
    Any tips for a Dimage Z1 holder? I am still getting used to it and going through the manual now

In this small world

Feel free to ask questions you are not sure of, but always use this button first as it is the fastest to your answer

Enjoy your new camera.

Welcome to Clubsnap

The best source of information is from the internet..
    Go google, search around, read as many technical information as U can, then go out, apply it, & post the beautiful pictures here!!!