Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [SS] FREE SHARING SESSION: Introduction to Strobist (22rd August 2009, SATURDAY)

Default Re: [SS] FREE SHARING SESSION: Introduction to Strobist (22rd August 2009, SATURDAY)

A very big thank you to all who has attended both the sessions, hope you guys have learned something useful.

But am a little sad that some signed up but didn't turn up in the end, and also didn't inform or RSVP. So might be cutting future sessions.

But anyway, thanks for all who supported and make these sharing sessions sucessful.

Default Re: [SS] FREE SHARING SESSION: Introduction to Strobist (22rd August 2009, SATURDAY)

Quote Originally Posted by studiospace View Post
    A very big thank you to all who has attended both the sessions, hope you guys have learned something useful.

But am a little sad that some signed up but didn't turn up in the end, and also didn't inform or RSVP. So might be cutting future sessions.

But anyway, thanks for all who supported and make these sharing sessions sucessful.
    Thanks for the sharing session n the hard work for do all the setup n teaching...

Too Bad I am not available..

When is the next session?

erm, saw this too late, any next session?
    May good light follow wherever you go

SHITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
    just saw this.................. tooooo late lo....
    hope you can coduct another session???

Talking Re: [SS] FREE SHARING SESSION: Introduction to Strobist (22rd August 2009, SATURDAY)

wahhhh really lost out alot.......................
    Hope there would be next session.??

I'd like to join too if you're having another session!

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoSnapper View Post
    Too Bad I am not available..

When is the next session?
    Quote Originally Posted by burningacid View Post
    erm, saw this too late, any next session?
    Quote Originally Posted by tenchimuyo View Post
    SHITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
    just saw this.................. tooooo late lo....
    hope you can coduct another session???
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFlyGUy View Post
    I'd like to join too if you're having another session!
    Thanks for the support!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12