Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: Need Help !

  1. #1
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Need Help !

    I have 2 cousins from hongkong coming to visit me tomorrow.

    Need some suggestion where they can play untill crazy.
    Both aged around 2-5 years.


    ExplorerKid at downtown east - the rates are complicating! Add here and add there.


    Any parents here? Where you bring your kids to some aircon area with some thing like that to play?

    HELP!

    Thanks!
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Need Help !

    Quote Originally Posted by sonyboy View Post
    I have 2 cousins from hongkong coming to visit me tomorrow.

    Need some suggestion where they can play untill crazy.
    Both aged around 2-5 years.


    ExplorerKid at downtown east - the rates are complicating! Add here and add there.


    Any parents here? Where you bring your kids to some aircon area with some thing like that to play?

    HELP!

    Thanks!
    Safra. They have a huge playground there.


    GMAN

  3. #3

    Default Re: Need Help !

    some things cannot be undo!!!!!
    Last edited by night86mare; 19th August 2009 at 03:54 PM.

  4. #4
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Need Help !

    I was pretty impressed by IKEA's children friendly policies; and in fact, the recent renovation at the Bukit Merah branch has children in mind.

    After all, a happy kid makes a happy parent and a happy parent will be more likely to buy stuff from the store.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

  5. #5

    Default Re: Need Help !

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    I was pretty impressed by IKEA's children friendly policies; and in fact, the recent renovation at the Bukit Merah branch has children in mind.

    After all, a happy kid makes a happy parent and a happy parent will be more likely to buy stuff from the store.
    er, some things cannot be undo!!! (edited)
    Last edited by night86mare; 19th August 2009 at 03:54 PM.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Need Help !

    Yeah! and the hot dogs are really really !
    mmmmm....

  7. #7
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Need Help !

    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisgreg View Post
    Yeah! and the hot dogs are really really !
    mmmmm....
    YEAH! Thanks!!

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    I was pretty impressed by IKEA's children friendly policies; and in fact, the recent renovation at the Bukit Merah branch has children in mind.

    After all, a happy kid makes a happy parent and a happy parent will be more likely to buy stuff from the store.
    I dont really like IKEA. So many ppl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Safra. They have a huge playground there.


    GMAN
    I know. Any other place except ikea?
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  8. #8

    Default Re: Need Help !

    well done you thanked the person who made the comment that didn't help you

    *emo and leaves in huff*

    some things cannot be undo!

  9. #9
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Need Help !

    I'm sorry, I don't quite understand the point you are making.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    er, some things cannot be undo!!! (edited)

  10. #10

    Default Re: Need Help !

    Toys r' us. Tell them they have no limits on the toys they can buy. They will spend a week there

  11. #11
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: Need Help !

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    some things cannot be undo!!!!!
    hahaha wait later the thread mysteriously disappear

  12. #12
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Need Help !

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't quite understand the point you are making.
    He is trying to make a mess here

    Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Toys r' us. Tell them they have no limits on the toys they can buy. They will spend a week there
    well, maybe i will bring them there.

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    hahaha wait later the thread mysteriously disappear
    If you are not helping me , i would request you to stay away from here
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    781

    Default Re: Need Help !

    err.. VIVO city?

    Quote Originally Posted by sonyboy View Post
    I have 2 cousins from hongkong coming to visit me tomorrow.

    Need some suggestion where they can play untill crazy.
    Both aged around 2-5 years.


    ExplorerKid at downtown east - the rates are complicating! Add here and add there.


    Any parents here? Where you bring your kids to some aircon area with some thing like that to play?

    HELP!

    Thanks!

  14. #14
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Need Help !

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJerry View Post
    err.. VIVO city?
    VIVO city got what?
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  15. #15
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Need Help !

    Can anyone help me to understand the rates? for this explorer kid playground at downtown?

    http://www.explorerkid.com/club/club.aspx#playrates

    thanks
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  16. #16
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Need Help !

    Looks like this place has 5 'zones'.
    One entry fee allows children to access the normal zone only.

    Entry to the other 4 are chargeable at differing rates. The most expensive is The Rink, from what I gather.

    There appears to be a HUGE difference in pricing for off-peak and peak.
    Exploring! :)

  17. #17
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Need Help !

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Looks like this place has 5 'zones'.
    One entry fee allows children to access the normal zone only.

    Entry to the other 4 are chargeable at differing rates. The most expensive is The Rink, from what I gather.

    There appears to be a HUGE difference in pricing for off-peak and peak.
    Yeah , huge difference yeah!

    $20 for full day for tomorrow.
    $17 per hour for friday to sunday
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

  18. #18
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Need Help !

    Quote Originally Posted by sonyboy View Post
    Yeah , huge difference yeah!

    $20 for full day for tomorrow.
    $17 per hour for friday to sunday
    No you got it wrong
    I assume you're referring to NTUC member rates.
    It's $17/DAY on off-peak, and $20/HOUR for peak. My goodness! Daylight robbery!
    Exploring! :)

  19. #19

    Default Re: Need Help !

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    No you got it wrong
    I assume you're referring to NTUC member rates.
    It's $17/DAY on off-peak, and $20/HOUR for peak. My goodness! Daylight robbery!
    It definitely is expensive if you're not member. But looking at the playthings inside, even I wanna go in and play

    It's a huge playground

  20. #20
    Member sonyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    733

    Default Re: Need Help !

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    No you got it wrong
    I assume you're referring to NTUC member rates.
    It's $17/DAY on off-peak, and $20/HOUR for peak. My goodness! Daylight robbery!
    Well, money doesnt matter.
    They so cute.

    must play happily mah.

    $40 for 2 of them
    Last edited by sonyboy; 19th August 2009 at 04:37 PM.
    SAMSUNG HMX- H100
    Videography :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •