Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 984

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

  1. #941
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    orh....
    Buy and resell the lights or keep at home and strobe all u want. Haha!

  2. #942

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Planning to go for this http://www.superimportnights.com/

    Jimmy, want to join me? Or anyone want to join me?
    Can run already not by the time?
    Last edited by Joshua0718; 8th September 2009 at 10:05 AM.
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  3. #943

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    There is a mini cooper exhibit at orchard ion now.. go down if you're free or a fan of the car.. =)


  4. #944

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Planning to go for this http://www.superimportnights.com/

    Jimmy, want to join me? Or anyone want to join me?
    Can run already not by the time?
    went once enough. nothing much.

  5. #945

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    went once enough. nothing much.
    I see the picture post in the thread, damn zhun wor....
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  6. #946
    Member haslansalam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    C.O.P OUTING : Sharing Session on Reportage Photography @ LITTLE INDIA

    Sharing Session with Bro Ardaan on street photography, explanation on setting when doing street photography, observation on how to approach objects, capture and lastly, summarizing the techniques.

    Since this is a sharing and learning session, participants are encourage to stick with the group and not to roam around by themselves.

    Open to 7 participants only

    DATE: Sat, 3th Oct
    TIME: 9.30am

    Briefing and Introduction : 9.30am
    Walkabout & Sharing : 10am onwards
    Lunch & Q&A : 1pm

    1) Haslan
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    facebook page | I don't have L lens

  7. #947

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by haslansalam View Post
    C.O.P OUTING : Sharing Session on Reportage Photography @ LITTLE INDIA

    Sharing Session with Bro Ardaan on street photography, explanation on setting when doing street photography, observation on how to approach objects, capture and lastly, summarizing the techniques.

    Since this is a sharing and learning session, participants are encourage to stick with the group and not to roam around by themselves.

    Open to 7 participants only

    DATE: Sat, 3th Oct
    TIME: 9.30am

    Briefing and Introduction : 9.30am
    Walkabout & Sharing : 10am onwards
    Lunch & Q&A : 1pm

    1) Haslan
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    this Sunday i will be back to REALITY ....... WORK
    cakka/Flickr

  8. #948
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    this Sunday i will be back to REALITY ....... WORK
    Remember to let me know so that I can pass you back the DVD to keep you accompany when you're board at the ship.

  9. #949

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    how is everyone? im back.. lol.. dead tired..

  10. #950
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by haslansalam View Post
    C.O.P OUTING : Sharing Session on Reportage Photography @ LITTLE INDIA

    Sharing Session with Bro Ardaan on street photography, explanation on setting when doing street photography, observation on how to approach objects, capture and lastly, summarizing the techniques.

    Since this is a sharing and learning session, participants are encourage to stick with the group and not to roam around by themselves.

    Open to 7 participants only

    DATE: Sat, 3th Oct
    TIME: 9.30am

    Briefing and Introduction : 9.30am
    Walkabout & Sharing : 10am onwards
    Lunch & Q&A : 1pm

    1) Haslan
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    I maybe will go to this streetphotography session.
    Cannot confirm now as there is a possibility for a need to work OT that day due to tight project schedule again.
    Just return home from my office now.
    450D/17-50 F2.8 HSM OS/50 F1.8/430EXII/85 F1.8/BenroA300EX/55-250 IS/ 35mm F2

  11. #951
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post


    I maybe will go to this streetphotography session.
    Cannot confirm now as there is a possibility for a need to work OT that day due to tight project schedule again.
    Just return home from my office now.
    woah.. working so hard, earn $$ to buy new toys?

  12. #952
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    woah.. working so hard, earn $$ to buy new toys?
    he a tough man...

    scud, any update abt the stuff?

  13. #953
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    woah.. working so hard, earn $$ to buy new toys?
    Bro, bo bian.
    My OT got no allowance one, FOC
    But the Japanese guys dun want to end the meeting so end up working so late.
    450D/17-50 F2.8 HSM OS/50 F1.8/430EXII/85 F1.8/BenroA300EX/55-250 IS/ 35mm F2

  14. #954
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    he a tough man...

    scud, any update abt the stuff?
    update update update.. .. ...

  15. #955
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    Bro, bo bian.
    My OT got no allowance one, FOC
    But the Japanese guys dun want to end the meeting so end up working so late.
    ic...

  16. #956

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Which would be better?

    1) 17-70mm f2.8-4.5 DC Macro
    2) SP AF 28-75mm f2.8 XR Di LD (IF) Macro
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  17. #957
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Which would be better?

    1) 17-70mm f2.8-4.5 DC Macro
    2) SP AF 28-75mm f2.8 XR Di LD (IF) Macro
    What's ur subject?

    I would go for the 2nd option if I dunnit the wide end at 17mm.

  18. #958

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    What's ur subject?

    I would go for the 2nd option if I dunnit the wide end at 17mm.
    Wanna upgrade my kit lens actually.
    So generally 2nd options the lens are better built?
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

  19. #959
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Which would be better?

    1) 17-70mm f2.8-4.5 DC Macro
    2) SP AF 28-75mm f2.8 XR Di LD (IF) Macro
    OOoo...BBB mode

  20. #960
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Wanna upgrade my kit lens actually.
    So generally 2nd options the lens are better built?
    28 on crop 1.6 will bcome 30m++. Quite tight actually.

    Got thought of 17-50 f/2.8?

    It's a better option for kit replacement or if got more moolahs, then 17-40L f/4.

    Speaking of that, the 24-105L is always fitted to my body ever since it's arrival. Maybe I have the place to manoeuvre perhaps. 24 can be tight if got space constraints less if it's 28mm.
    Last edited by RyanG; 9th September 2009 at 01:03 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •