Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 984

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

  1. #781
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Haha, nice. Was looking at the Nikon D300s, but i already own canon. And i think the resale value of 450D really sucks now.

    GMAN
    just follow yr heart, heck care resale value lah.

  2. #782
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by vpsk01 View Post
    just follow yr heart, heck care resale value lah.
    I only can get back peanuts sia. All the 450D BNS user, anyhow sell. Like selling peanuts. Even though my set is well taken care of. Low mileage, i think i can only get back less than half of what i put in.

    GMAN

  3. #783
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    yes. 15mm fisheye, 16-35, and... maybe 24-70.. Just an aim.. maybe wont even get close to what I want..
    is the same thing hor, the more you invest....one day u decide to go to full frame, u will

  4. #784
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by vpsk01 View Post
    is the same thing hor, the more you invest....one day u decide to go to full frame, u will
    Haha, yeah. But i think D300, is good enough, or the Canon 7D. It can do both types of lenses. More versatile.

    GMAN

  5. #785

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    aiyo.. still BBB ah..i go and come back no differnce. lucky i high up in the mountain nvr kenna the BBB widespread disease.. hahhaa.. anyway.. one pic before i leave for bangkok in a few hours


  6. #786
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    aiyo.. still BBB ah..i go and come back no differnce. lucky i high up in the mountain nvr kenna the BBB widespread disease.. hahhaa.. anyway.. one pic before i leave for bangkok in a few hours

    model swee but i find the posture bo swee...Awkward posture...

  7. #787
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Haha, yeah. But i think D300, is good enough, or the Canon 7D. It can do both types of lenses. More versatile.

    GMAN
    i think rather than say buy simi stuff...show us ur work, ninja...

  8. #788
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by deepster View Post
    aiyo.. still BBB ah..i go and come back no differnce. lucky i high up in the mountain nvr kenna the BBB widespread disease.. hahhaa.. anyway.. one pic before i leave for bangkok in a few hours

    u no BBB meh? i heard u got new gear already? or just rumour

    what happen to yr model's shoulder, got 'angle', too skinny? skin tone a bit harsh leh, just my taste.

  9. #789
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    i think rather than say buy simi stuff...show us ur work, ninja...
    Wait long long. Haha.

    GMAN

  10. #790
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    boring...where everyone go wor??

  11. #791
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    boring...where everyone go wor??
    going to sleep soon..

  12. #792
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Good Morning.

  13. #793
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by vpsk01 View Post
    just follow yr heart, heck care resale value lah.
    Resale value low, need to top up alot bro.

    GMAN

  14. #794
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Resale value low, need to top up alot bro.

    GMAN
    With an influx of new DSLRs with better technologies, the prices definitely depreciate.

    Live with it or die with it, it will still be the same in the future. Electronics resale prices will always be down down down. Technologies are way ahead of our time and who created it, humans. How irony is that huh? Haha!

    Sorrie ah, just completed watching Prison Break Season 4 and the bonus The Final Break. Those who loves greek myth, techs and strategies that can screwed any plans, you will loved it.

  15. #795
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Resale value low, need to top up alot bro.

    GMAN
    That's expected.
    Electronic stuffs' value depreciates very fast.
    Just keep your 450D first as it is still a great camera except for the limitation of high ISO.
    For my case, I would keep the 450D as second body if I will buy a new body later.
    450D/17-50 F2.8 HSM OS/50 F1.8/430EXII/85 F1.8/BenroA300EX/55-250 IS/ 35mm F2

  16. #796
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    With an influx of new DSLRs with better technologies, the prices definitely depreciate.

    Live with it or die with it, it will still be the same in the future. Electronics resale prices will always be down down down. Technologies are way ahead of our time and who created it, humans. How irony is that huh? Haha!

    Sorrie ah, just completed watching Prison Break Season 4 and the bonus The Final Break. Those who loves greek myth, techs and strategies that can screwed any plans, you will loved it.
    Haha, watched that long time ago liao. Haha. Michael is just great. Come to think of it, he shares the same name as me. Nice. Haha.



    GMAN

  17. #797
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    That's expected.
    Electronic stuffs' value depreciates very fast.
    Just keep your 450D first as it is still a great camera except for the limitation of high ISO.
    For my case, I would keep the 450D as second body if I will buy a new body later.
    Hmm, yeah, but i want to try out Nikon as well. Haha, i'm a person who tries out new things all the time.

    GMAN

  18. #798
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    this thread is getting quiet recently.
    Anyone is interested for the getai SSS?
    I am quite interested at that, so wondering anyone would be interested to join me.
    450D/17-50 F2.8 HSM OS/50 F1.8/430EXII/85 F1.8/BenroA300EX/55-250 IS/ 35mm F2

  19. #799
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    this thread is getting quiet recently.
    Anyone is interested for the getai SSS?
    I am quite interested at that, so wondering anyone would be interested to join me.
    No Flash bro. Haha.

    GMAN

  20. #800
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    this thread is getting quiet recently.
    Anyone is interested for the getai SSS?
    I am quite interested at that, so wondering anyone would be interested to join me.
    wondering where the rest go sia...

    too bad, cannot move...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    No Flash bro. Haha.

    GMAN
    doubt u go lor...

    go get a prime lens or flash...

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •