Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 984

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

  1. #681
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    450D is about 90% good for me.
    However I do a lot of dim light shoot.
    The highest ISO of 1600 is really a problem for me sometime when the light is really too weak during shooting. And I wish to have a faster and more accurate AF system.
    So, I am really interested at the 7D with its new metering, AF system and new sensor.
    same same...always having a hard time doin low light shooting....

  2. #682
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    same same...always having a hard time doin low light shooting....
    You have also outlearn ur 450D..

  3. #683
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    You have also outlearn ur 450D..
    no $$$ for upgrade...

    anyway, u guys heard abt dis game call "everything Vs everything"?

  4. #684

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    ah.. so i'm not the only one complaining about low light shoot with our 450D :P 7D anyone? real tempting, wondering if the 7D is an upgrade for the xxD series or there be a rumored "60D". Though looking from the specs it doesn't make sense to be targetting the 5DmkII ppl (they are FF while 7D is a 1.6x!)

    ah decisions decisions soon. have been waiting for too long!!
    Licence to shoot.

  5. #685
    Member haslansalam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    C.O.P OUTING : GEYLANG BAZAAR (Street Photography)
    DATE: 3th Sept Thursday
    TIME: 5pm Paya Lebar MRT

    Shoot till 6.30pm before we go for makan and then anyone who wants to continue can do so after that for night shooting

    1) Haslan (confirmed)
    2) Fatah (confirmed)
    3) Ardaan (confirmed)
    4) Cakka (confirmed)
    5) Emotic
    6) Mahathir
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    facebook page | I don't have L lens

  6. #686
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Aiyo.. I cannot join u guys bcos got event to shoot.

    Anyone wanna go Army Open Hse this wkend?

  7. #687
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    ah.. so i'm not the only one complaining about low light shoot with our 450D :P 7D anyone? real tempting, wondering if the 7D is an upgrade for the xxD series or there be a rumored "60D". Though looking from the specs it doesn't make sense to be targetting the 5DmkII ppl (they are FF while 7D is a 1.6x!)

    ah decisions decisions soon. have been waiting for too long!!
    It's an upgrade for XXD series but the rumoured 60D is or might be on it's way and with the specs known for 7D, it will be somewhere btw 7D and 50D.

    Btw, many said the 7D is on the same range as 5D2. I wondered..

  8. #688

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Btw, many said the 7D is on the same range as 5D2. I wondered..
    Other than the 1.6 crop, I think specs-wise, it's practically on-par if not better.

  9. #689
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    Other than the 1.6 crop, I think specs-wise, it's practically on-par if not better.
    Specs -yes.

    The important question is how well will it perform compare to 5D2?

    Just need important answers to IQ and ISO Noise Control.

    But yes, squeezing in 18MP into a small sensor is just cutting edge.

  10. #690
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    It's wow-ness.. Just found those answers..

    http://www.digitalcamerareview.com/d...nds+on+preview

    Canon has proven that with 18MP, they still can produce magic to reduce noise.

  11. #691

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    I have to see the price before deciding, it's a real pity about the crop factor though

  12. #692

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS



    EOS-0 anyone?

  13. #693
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    I have to see the price before deciding, it's a real pity about the crop factor though
    Its RRP at USD$1.7 and available for pre-order via Amazon.com. The 3 other lenses are also made available for pre-order too.

  14. #694
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    http://i17.tinypic.com/6cyqf68.jpg

    EOS-0 anyone?
    WTH...


  15. #695

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    WTH...

    lol. prolly be huge with the cd burner.

  16. #696

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Its RRP at USD$1.7 and available for pre-order via Amazon.com. The 3 other lenses are also made available for pre-order too.
    Singapore prices, I meant

  17. #697

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    Singapore prices, I meant
    not forgeting tax, unless you can get someone based there to bring it over.

  18. #698

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by haslansalam View Post
    C.O.P OUTING : GEYLANG BAZAAR (Street Photography)
    DATE: 3th Sept Thursday
    TIME: 5pm Paya Lebar MRT

    Shoot till 6.30pm before we go for makan and then anyone who wants to continue can do so after that for night shooting

    1) Haslan (confirmed)
    2) Fatah (confirmed)
    3) Ardaan (confirmed)
    4) Cakka (confirmed)
    5) Emotic
    6) Mahathir
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    i'm working till 6:30pm.

  19. #699

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    EOS-0 anyone?
    haiyo photoskills not bery good leh. but still.. its
    Licence to shoot.

  20. #700

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 2 TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    I have to see the price before deciding, it's a real pity about the crop factor though
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Its RRP at USD$1.7 and available for pre-order via Amazon.com. The 3 other lenses are also made available for pre-order too.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    not forgeting tax, unless you can get someone based there to bring it over.
    there were RUMORS (fav topic nowadays), that it might be around 2.5 - 2.6k? in between the xxD and 5DmkII ? anything too much or little kills their other ranges of cameras
    Licence to shoot.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •