Thread: Blizzard's announcement of dropping Local Area Network (LAN) support for StarCraft II

Default Blizzard's announcement of dropping Local Area Network (LAN) support for StarCraft II

Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Default Re: Blizzard's announcement of dropping Local Area Network (LAN) support for StarCraf

lollollol

no more cheong versions ho ho ho

anyways, please, it makes no difference, just a matter of time before a solution is found by people who are not happy with this.

Default Re: Blizzard's announcement of dropping Local Area Network (LAN) support for StarCraf

they like to give us challenges

and i still support them buy original

okay , maybe they ban 1 of my cd keys for using a "bot" , but YYYYYYY, if no lan, so sad..... their server BETTER NOt LAGGG !
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

yeah, i think it will be more of a problem for cross-country competitions/matches rather than local to local play though..

haiz, nowadays pc game delays cause of anti-piracy .....

can we have a local B.net server hehhe or do we have one already !!!
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    haiz, nowadays pc game delays cause of anti-piracy .....

can we have a local B.net server hehhe or do we have one already !!!
    nope. have to use US west for wc3 mar.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    nope. have to use US west for wc3 mar.
    haiz

i old sch boi, only play diabloii and starcraft.
    D2 they had a Asia 1,2,3 servers.
    well only time will tell i guess. must patiently wait

but i think they will add back the LAN feature, think all the SC fans will go crazy !!!
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Office dont allow installing games - dont have any friend to play with (now they are all busy with wife and babies) and dont like to play with teenagers (I am too slow, age is catching up with me - i keep losing to them) and got enough work and photo to edit - I normally finish the campaign in 6 months, so .. I am not that bothered.
    Yeah I always buy original blizzard games. Actually I am waiting for Diablo III to see how to whack wall. And they get rid of the paladin in diablo 3. D:

vince123123
    Guests

The main people who will be affected are those LAN shops where people go to play in house games