Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Test your IQ here!!!

  1. #1

    Default Test your IQ here!!!

    http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf

    Well, I admit I had a terrible headache and didn't do too well..

    Print screen your one and show us..

  2. #2

    Default Re: Test your IQ here!!!

    haha, have free time to finish. it surely did boost my confidence, but wun be suprised if everyone starts showing super duper high scores. online tests are always like that.


  3. #3
    Senior Member dennisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Freezing Upp Thomson/Mandai!
    Posts
    2,008

    Default Re: Test your IQ here!!!

    I gave up after #22 and starts clicking away aimlessly... hehe. got around 98

  4. #4

    Talking Re: Test your IQ here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    haha, have free time to finish. it surely did boost my confidence, but wun be suprised if everyone starts showing super duper high scores. online tests are always like that.

    Wow... Not bad...

    Quote Originally Posted by dennisc View Post
    I gave up after #22 and starts clicking away aimlessly... hehe. got around 98
    Me too...

    Anymore ppl dare to challenge... hehe

  5. #5
    Member watsup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Little Red Dot
    Posts
    347

    Default Re: Test your IQ here!!!

    the questions are pretty tough towards the end...

  6. #6

    Talking Re: Test your IQ here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by watsup View Post
    the questions are pretty tough towards the end...
    Ya that's true... I can't think anymore towards the end..

  7. #7
    Moderator Clown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: Test your IQ here!!!



    the last 3 question took me 10mins. =.="
    now headache liao.
    sigh.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: Test your IQ here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tokrot View Post
    http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf

    Well, I admit I had a terrible headache and didn't do too well..

    Print screen your one and show us..
    Thanks for the link.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Test your IQ here!!!

    managed to complete 118, sorry after 39 qns, brain quite dead.. never thght of screen capture
    Bloggerfly - Migrated my Blog
    Bloggerfly Gallery

  10. #10

    Default Re: Test your IQ here!!!

    Wah i got 118

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    781

    Default Re: Test your IQ here!!!

    I don't know if the test can be trust or not.
    I click finish after #3 and got 90 score?

    Quote Originally Posted by tokrot View Post
    http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf

    Well, I admit I had a terrible headache and didn't do too well..

    Print screen your one and show us..

  12. #12
    Moderator Clown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: Test your IQ here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJerry View Post
    I don't know if the test can be trust or not.
    I click finish after #3 and got 90 score?
    i think being able to answer question 1 and navigate to the finish button will already put u above the IQ80 range ba.
    sigh.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    781

    Default Re: Test your IQ here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Clown View Post
    i think being able to answer question 1 and navigate to the finish button will already put u above the IQ80 range ba.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •