Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bad Buyer Alert

Default Re: Bad Buyer Alert

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Not really; becuase for each side who rebutts, the other side will says omething; hence its onyl when BOTH have finished telling the their story can the full story be appreciated.
    I could see that this thread would be endless arguement and a sudden closure by TS.

GMAN

Please don't close this thread. Today alot of 'important' threads kena closed liao

vince123123
    Guests

If the TS close, then he has lost his case; if close by mods; then we donno what the true story is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    I could see that this thread would be endless arguement and a sudden closure by TS.

GMAN

Quote Originally Posted by hisokaka View Post
    if u think u cant even afford the lens in the first place, y even bother to bid in the first place? and did i even FORCE u to give me $100?
    A guy/lady should meet me at 5pm to buy my lens. I only had limited cash at my pocket.
    I never predict that he/she never shown up. If he/she bought my lens, I had enough money to buy yours.

Yeah you didn't force me.But that demand made me surprised.
    Instead of you solve this case personally, why you prefer to say behind my back ?
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

And the plot thickens......

now Jeff7id fights back with the same ammo used by Hisokaka....(i.e. signature)

why don't you guys agree on the facts without resorting to verbal sparring?
    Last edited by godzilla60; 19th August 2009 at 12:23 AM.
    G

IMO, i think jeff did nothing wrong.. in fact if he did msg 2hours(if its true la), i guess thats sufficient time to let me be aware that the deal is cancelled.. even though i may be out with the lens already, it wont make me a fool to stand at the control station waiting for the buyer to not appear..

The best thing is the moderator should close this thread, and you 2 can take your trash talk else where and not hog server space. You guys made your point over your unhappiness. It's over. STOP BEING KIDS AND MOVE ON. DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO AT ALL?

GMAN

vince123123
    Guests

Let this thread continue until both have said their pieces; at that point in time will the members have adequate information to assess each's story and come to their own conclusion. Premature closure only serves to make one wonder if there were more things left unsaid that could have influenced the assessment. For example, if the TS start a thread, and close after first post, we will not have heard jeff's side. etc.

Yes, it's true. 2 hours before the time.

I have said apology to Hisokaka so many times. What a surprise! He is unforgiven guy

Hisokaka, I want to hear your apology to me.
    I am waiting ..
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    The best thing is the moderator should close this thread, and you 2 can take your trash talk else where and not hog server space. You guys made your point over your unhappiness. It's over. STOP BEING KIDS AND MOVE ON. DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO AT ALL?

GMAN
    Don't anyhow ask moderator to close thread leh

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Please don't close this thread. Today alot of 'important' threads kena closed liao
    got meh? how come i dunno... lol. O_O"

anyway it's good to see this issue being discussed in a relatively civil manner. dont let it degrade into a mud fight hor..
    Last edited by Clown; 19th August 2009 at 01:46 AM.
    sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff7id View Post
    A guy/lady should meet me at 5pm to buy my lens. I only had limited cash at my pocket.
    I never predict that he/she never shown up. If he/she bought my lens, I had enough money to buy yours.

Yeah you didn't force me.But that demand made me surprised.
    Instead of you solve this case personally, why you prefer to say behind my back ?
    if you are not sure on your own budget, you should not have bid in the first place, wasting my time. I took the cab out of my own good willness cause you said you want the lens on that day and i thought you might need the lens urgently.

And if you need to meet the buyer and get the cash then you can buy the lens, wont it be more civil to tell me before hand?

And I did not accuse you behind your back. This is a open forum and you can come in and look at the thread anytime.

Yes, it's true. 2 hours before the time.

I have said apology to Hisokaka so many times. What a surprise! He is unforgiven guy

Hisokaka, I want to hear your apology to me.
    I am waiting ..
    even though its 2 hrs before time, wat makes you different from other indecisive pilots? if only you tell me that you are meeting another buyer to get the cash first before you confirm the bid, i might forgive you. But your story came late and i doubt your credibility.

If jeff7id did inform hisokaka 2 hours beforehand, then IMO there's nothing left to be said: that's sufficient time. Inconvenient, maybe a little suspiscious on whether the buyer was truly serious about the sale, definitely unlucky indeed - but unless I'm missing something else here, I don't see what was wrong about this transaction that didn't turn successful.

Dear Hisokaka,

If you have doubt about my words, I also have doubt about yours. Your statement that you went home by cab just for taking the lens during office hours is hard to believe.

Previously I never said my doubtful and agreed to give you compensation without asking any proof such as taxi receipt. How could you doubt me ?

And it's very true, you put a knive at my back. What happened if I never response to this thread ? People only know your version without knowing mine.

please note -

1. Your statement is dishonest - you make impression to everyone that I had abandoned you during the appointment time. I told you at 5:30 pm (2 hours before) during the confirmed appointment time (7:30 pm).

2. Your statement is dishonest - you make impression to everyone that I had forced you to meet in my place. In fact, you offered me two options to choose. I just chose one from your own options.

3. Your unwillingness to admit your own mistake that you make my name look bad in the forum. I have said apology to you so many times. I even offered you compensation money for the taxi, although you charged me with such ridiculous amount of money. But what do I receive from you later ?

4. I wish you learn from your mistake and willing to provide correct information before accusing someone else.

5. In case of you want to open the case into public, you must inform me. But you never informed me and keep saying bad things behind my back. It is dishonest and very unfair things to do.

You have started to open this case in public, I urge you to apology to me in public.

If your reply demonstrates your continuing unwillingness to admit your own mistakes and unwillingnes to apology to me, I have nothing else to say. You really waste my time here.

Bye bye,

Jeff7id

Jeff, don't go leh.....

Dear Hisokaka,

If you have doubt about my words, I also have doubt about yours. Your statement that you went home by cab just for taking the lens during office hours is hard to believe.

Previously I never said my doubtful and agreed to give you compensation without asking any proof such as taxi receipt. How could you doubt me ?

And it's very true, you put a knive at my back. What happened if I never response to this thread ? People only know your version without knowing mine.
    hard to believe? dunno who's the one who want to deal on that day? wat makes u so sure I have the lens in my office at the time? who actually went all the trouble just to bring the lens for a "keen" buyer who actually financially not prepared for it?

you are very welcomed to post your version. That's why I din close this thread.

1. Your statement is dishonest - you make impression to everyone that I had abandoned you during the appointment time. I told you at 5:30 pm (2 hours before) during the confirmed appointment time (7:30 pm).
    read carefully. I said I sms u at 5plus, no mention of the appointment time.

2. Your statement is dishonest - you make impression to everyone that I had forced you to meet in my place. In fact, you offered me two options to choose. I just chose one from your own options.
    read carefully again. You sms that if I want to deal with you, dealing will be at central area mrt and I ask you where.

3. Your unwillingness to admit your own mistake that you make my name look bad in the forum. I have said apology to you so many times. I even offered you compensation money for the taxi, although you charged me with such ridiculous amount of money. But what do I receive from you later ?

4. I wish you learn from your mistake and willing to provide correct information before accusing someone else.
    oh, who is in the wrong in the first place? giving a empty promise that you want to purchase but you cant?

5. In case of you want to open the case into public, you must inform me. But you never informed me and keep saying bad things behind my back. It is dishonest and very unfair things to do.

You have started to open this case in public, I urge you to apology to me in public.

If your reply demonstrates your continuing unwillingness to admit your own mistakes and unwillingnes to apology to me, I have nothing else to say. You really waste my time here.
    why do I need your permission to warn everyone else about your purchasing ethics? You are the one who is dishonest over here as you cant even confirm you are getting the lens, wasting everyone's time.

Quote Originally Posted by Clown View Post
    anyway it's good to see this issue being discussed in a relatively civil manner. dont let it degrade into a mud fight hor..
    i think it has undergone severe degeneration

now it has reached the "oh, my version is more true than yours" stage.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i think it has undergone severe degeneration

now it has reached the "oh, my version is more true than yours" stage.
    yea.. it's starting to look like a supermarket cashier queue cutting fight. *sigh*

btw hisokaka's signature is quite hilarious atm.
    sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Don't anyhow ask moderator to close thread leh
    I did not ask for this thread to be close. Can you read carefully?

GMAN

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast