Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bad Buyer Alert

vince123123
    Guests

Default Re: Bad Buyer Alert

Sorry, I think that sellers are equally, if not more likely to pull out of a deal.

Buyer just needs to bring himself to the sale. Seller needs to bring himself PLUS the item to the sale. Shouldn't the say therefore at least incline towards the seller?

Quote Originally Posted by lypklypk View Post
    Somehow, I feel that buyers should always have the say at where to meet, since they are the ones who are far less likely to pull out of a deal.

Somehow, I feel that buyers should always have the say at where to meet, since they are the ones who are far less likely to pull out of a deal.
    I wonder where you got that idea from

Quote Originally Posted by hisokaka View Post
    $50 for the cab fare and $50 for the reserve fee. But I dun need the money cause no point already.
    mmm.....did u tell him abt the reserve fee or is it something u imposed thereafter? Frankly, I still think the 100 bucks is too high but let's forget the matter coz you dun need and are not harping on the compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by hisokaka View Post
    I merely sms him to ask whether its possible to meet at a earlier time. But he replied and said he decided that he dun want the lens. I was wondering what if I did not sms him that, and went ahead to meet up and he MIA with no communication. That's when I decide to inform everyone about dealing with him.
    On the other hand, he might have wanted to sms u but u were too quick for him... But seriously, if he did say arrange to meet up, he should at least turn up. Well... let's hope he comes in and explains himself.
    G

Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    I wonder where you got that idea from
    from the good service campaign? haha....
    G

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Sorry, I think that sellers are equally, if not more likely to pull out of a deal.

Buyer just needs to bring himself to the sale. Seller needs to bring himself PLUS the item to the sale. Shouldn't the say therefore at least incline towards the seller?
    i think the best solution is to work out a compromise to the convenience of both the seller and buyer.

Unless either party has a real dire need to either get that eqpt or sell that eqpt, then i guess reality dictates that the other party will naturally be able to deal at his convenience.
    G

Buyers can always play the market and look for better deals.

Even when I'm selling, I don't mind travelling a bit so long as the distance isn't too outrageous(Pasir Ris to Jurong East).

I think it should be by mutual arrangement and governed by goodwill on both sides. If practicalities of traveling distance and working hours make it impossible for me to meet an interested buyer of equipment I'm posting up, that's fine. We part on good terms and we both wish each other well. I move onto the next interested person.

You might as well say that if I wanna buy a used car, the car dealer should drive the car to meet me. rather then I go to the showroom.

vince123123
    Guests

Yes, bargaining power is still the most determining factor. I was merely rebutting that poster's point that the buyer shoudl dictarte the place.

Quote Originally Posted by godzilla60 View Post
    i think the best solution is to work out a compromise to the convenience of both the seller and buyer.

Unless either party has a real dire need to either get that eqpt or sell that eqpt, then i guess reality dictates that the other party will naturally be able to deal at his convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by godzilla60 View Post
    now this is wat i call really irresponsible.....there's no respect for the seller's time at all.
    I agree, he wasted my 45mins..

As long as $$$ and goods dont change hands, the deal is not sealed yet. Any of the parties (buyer or seller) can pull off. But please do so in a more gentleman/lady way.

Luckly for me, all the deals I have over B&S are not complicated and went through smoothly. There was only once when the buyer wanted to feel the item I'm selling to be sure. I travelled quite a distance, wasted some time and $ but it was under mutual agreement that he informed me 1st that he want to see 1st den decide to buy or not. I agreed and even when he didnt buy it, I made a friend instead of an enemy. Buyer cannot expect all deals made through the phone or PM to go through smoothly. Sometimes buyer may not buy the items after viewing it.

Best is to make a mutual agreement of what is to be expected. If buyer/seller not comfortable with the arrangement den better dont commit.

Lets make more friends than enemies.

Yes, bargaining power is still the most determining factor. I was merely rebutting that poster's point that the buyer shoudl dictarte the place.
    yo...i know u were rebutting someone's point. i was putting my 2 cents worth in to summarise ...
    G

Quote Originally Posted by DeSwitch View Post
    But please do so in a more gentleman/lady way.

this is called basic courtesy.

Quote Originally Posted by DeSwitch View Post
    As long as $$$ and goods dont change hands, the deal is not sealed yet. Any of the parties (buyer or seller) can pull off. But please do so in a more gentleman/lady way.

Luckly for me, all the deals I have over B&S are not complicated and went through smoothly. There was only once when the buyer wanted to feel the item I'm selling to be sure. I travelled quite a distance, wasted some time and $ but it was under mutual agreement that he informed me 1st that he want to see 1st den decide to buy or not. I agreed and even when he didnt buy it, I made a friend instead of an enemy. Buyer cannot expect all deals made through the phone or PM to go through smoothly. Sometimes buyer may not buy the items after viewing it.

Best is to make a mutual agreement of what is to be expected. If buyer/seller not comfortable with the arrangement den better dont commit.

Lets make more friends than enemies.
    true.... we are always buyers or sellers one time or other in our life...so let's just be responsible...
    G

Well ..

Bro Kaka, if you want to bring this case to forum, you should tell me previously.

Saying bad things behind someone's back are bad behaviour.
    It's pitty that what you said in the forum not all are true.

Yes, originally we had appointment at 7:30 pm. But I had told you that I withdrew due to financial reason at 5:30 pm. It's 2 hours before the appointment.So it is impossible that you had been waiting me since 2 hours before the time.

You asked me to meet at City Hall or Raffles mrt. I answered Raffles mrt. So you gave me options to choose.

As I told you, I tried to offload my lens first. I had appointment with someone else at 5:00 pm on the same day, but he/she never shown up. Because at the time I couldn't find a buyer for my lens, I said to cancel our appointment due to financial reason. I only had chance to sms you at 5:30 pm.

Sorry again to inform my withdrawal 2 hours before the meeting time, but no obligation between us.

Previously you never said to me and I never asked you to take cab to go home during lunch time which cost $50 ???
    I offered to give you compensation money for your cab, but you demand $100. (I think you are crazy !)
    At the end I agreed to pay you, but you simply said you don't need my money.

I have said sorry in HP, said sorry again in forum, try to give you compensation money.
    I think I have said sorry more than 10 times.
    If you are still angry, don't know leh.

I don't like to argue via internet, so I won't waste my time by replying this thread again.

If you still have problem with me, you may come to my office and we can talk.

Note : you mentioned in the forum that you were sick. But how come you could post so many messages in sick condition?
    Look like you are very healthy already. I fell happy for you.

vince123123
    Guests

Now wait for TS to respond

Now wait for TS to respond
    Like watching drama. Haha.

GMAN

I am sorry again (how many times I say this) that I had no choice, I must cancel our appointment.

I have informed my withdrawal to you 2 hours before the meeting time.
    Meeting time was at 7:30 pm, I informed you at 5:30 pm.

I have shown my regretfulness, I offered to give you compensation money for your cabs.

You demand $100 from me, after that you say bad things behind my back ?

I hope you will make an apology because of this.

vince123123
    Guests

Not really; becuase for each side who rebutts, the other side will says omething; hence its onyl when BOTH have finished telling the their story can the full story be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Like watching drama. Haha.

GMAN

Quote Originally Posted by jeff7id View Post
    I am sorry again (how many times I say this) that I had no choice, I must cancel our appointment.

I have informed my withdrawal to you 2 hours before the meeting time.
    Meeting time was at 7:30 pm, I informed you at 5:30 pm.

I have shown my regretfulness, I offered to give you compensation money for your cabs.

You demand $100 from me, after that you say bad things behind my back ?

I hope you will make an apology because of this.
    if u think u cant even afford the lens in the first place, y even bother to bid in the first place? and did i even FORCE u to give me $100?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast