Noise Singapore has just opened their open call for submissions for next year's Noise, and they've added even more opportunities for young photographers in Singapore. Noise has also been named as a festival partner for the Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games, so that should be quite exciting.
Young photographers will be able to:
- Win the Noise Singapore Prize, which comes with a $5,000 grant
- Be showcased at the Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games in visual installations by Noise Singapore, including the Youth Olympic Village and competition venues
- Have their works exhibited in the Noise Singapore Festival Showcase and featured in the Noise publication and website
- Intern at established creative agencies in Singapore
- 18 and under: have the chance to be showcased in the International High School Arts Festival in Tokyo, Japan, with one winner selected to travel to Tokyo for the festival opening
- Win a a digital SLR worth $3,000
Noise's The Apprenticeship Program is also back, and this year they've gotten Sha Ying, Lim Seng Tiong, Tan Ngiap Heng and Stefen Chow as mentors, so it should be quite a fruitful experience.
You can find out more at http://www.noisesingapore.com