View Poll Results: 'Met' someone new online but find out you actually know that person elsewhere?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 44.44%
  • No

15 55.56%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Met' someone new online but find out you actually know that person elsewhere?

Default Re: 'Met' someone new online but find out you actually know that person elsewhere?

Don't let this happen to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0yws1yVSgw

Default Re: 'Met' someone new online but find out you actually know that person elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Mabybe you should try other moustaches to avoid being bored:

Hahahahahaha. I have others! But need to find... O.O

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja23XX View Post
    Is this another thread by the so called unknown Starbucks buddy?

GMAN
    No I'm not. =.=

Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    Not another psyops thread for a class project.
    What class project? O.O

the worst is when you realize that the new someone you found online a few months ago is actually your the other half .....
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    the worst is when you realize that the new someone you found online a few months ago is actually your the other half .....
    and she post to want to be your kopi buddy in Starbucks?

Quote Originally Posted by janicia View Post
    Was being bored, and was wondering, has anyone been in this situation before?

You join a new forum, meet (as in online/real-life)/get to know new people in the new forum, only to find out later that you know at least one of them in real-life/another forum? Because not everyone uses the same nick in all forums, so was wondering if such coincidences happen. Lol. And what if that new forum-friend turns out to be a pretty close friend? Wow.
    A canon shooter had problems deciding what to bring for his sec school prom, and I PMed him and offered to lend my flash to him because I knew he would need it as I shot a little bit of my own prom a week earlier. He declined because he said "he wouldn't know how to use it" and then we talked some more.

Two months later, a canon photographer and some of his friends joined my church cell group because their cell had to split. On the bus going to dinner, I asked him if he was on clubsnap, and told him that I was Headshot. He was shocked, cos he was the same guy that I offered to lend my flash to 2 months back.

Small world, really.
    Our pictures are our footprints. Itís the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

When I see a pretty girl with a camera my favourite pickup line is:

"Are you from ClubSnap?"

Once I tried that on a pretty girl with a camera. She smiled sweetly at me and said:

"Yes. I am one of the moderators."

I quick quick walked away in fear and trepidation.
    Last edited by Sion; 19th August 2009 at 10:25 AM.

"Are you from ClubSnap?"

Once I tried that on a pretty girl with a camera. She smiled sweetly at and me and said:

CS moderator got chio chio one meh??

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    CS moderator got chio chio one meh??
    One of them is apparently very breath taking.

From memory she looks a bit like this:

"Are you from ClubSnap?"

Once I tried that on a pretty girl with a camera. She smiled sweetly at me and said:

hahaha...

Not online, but one of my childhood friend moved away years ago to the US (and I didn't know which state he was in), and now that I'm in the US, he's just 2 hours drive away from me.

Or another incident where my american coworker's wife's niece (who is a singaporean) went to the same sec school as me.

It's a small small world...

once i tried that also, in this girl with a lenscap in a very interesting position.

she was listening to a jacky cheung cd in her ferrari..

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    once i tried that also, in this girl with a lenscap in a very interesting position.

she was listening to a jacky cheung cd in her ferrari..
    Did she offer you a ride?

Did she offer you a ride?
    she tried to give me a tag heur..

give u a tag? where?

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisgreg View Post
    give u a tag? where?
    you need to know the history of clubsnap to understand this high level ah pek chat..

you need to know the history of clubsnap to understand this high level ah pek chat..
    Wah piang eh, this story is like many moons ago liao

Be careful, later got emo outburst again

alamak.. must go and mug all the previous posts liao

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    Wah piang eh, this story is like many moons ago liao

Be careful, later got emo outburst again
    you are ah pek enough!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast