View Poll Results: 'Met' someone new online but find out you actually know that person elsewhere?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 44.44%
  • No

15 55.56%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Met' someone new online but find out you actually know that person elsewhere?

Default 'Met' someone new online but find out you actually know that person elsewhere?

Was being bored, and was wondering, has anyone been in this situation before?

You join a new forum, meet (as in online/real-life)/get to know new people in the new forum, only to find out later that you know at least one of them in real-life/another forum? Because not everyone uses the same nick in all forums, so was wondering if such coincidences happen. Lol. And what if that new forum-friend turns out to be a pretty close friend? Wow.

Default Re: 'Met' someone new online but find out you actually know that person elsewhere?

never happened before.

but a lot of other funny things happen online.. ho ho ho.

Default Re: 'Met' someone new online but find out you actually know that person elsewhere?

you can read these here if you are very bored, just for information's sake

a more open discussion about cleaning up
    enough about models and organisers

Quote Originally Posted by janicia View Post

You join a new forum, meet (as in online/real-life)/get to know new people in the new forum, only to find out later that you know at least one of them in real-life/another forum? Because not everyone uses the same nick in all forums, so was wondering if such coincidences happen. Lol. And what if that new forum-friend turns out to be a pretty close friend? Wow.
    I met my Starbucks kopi buddy who was my neighbour's sister's daughter last Saturday.

I met my BMT army buddy but he came wearing a dress with wig and make-up on and kept insisting he is Mary

I think I've also seen you before:

O.O wow? The world is indeed really small.

Quote Originally Posted by HeiPiGu View Post
    I met my BMT army buddy but he came wearing a dress with wig and make-up on and kept insisting he is Mary
    i met sion

that pink bikini and sexy body was unmistakable. he used to teach me physical education in secondary school.. every lesson began with handing out pink bikinis to all the boys in class..

You didn't share the same bunker with him?

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i met sion

that pink bikini and sexy body was unmistakable. he used to teach me physical education in secondary school.. every lesson began with handing out pink bikinis to all the boys in class..
    Yes. I remember that.

You were my top PE student.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i met sion

I wish I can have a P.E teacher like Sion. I've always like 2 piece swimsuits for upper body support when doing the free-style. And I like pink too

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    You didn't share the same bunker with him?
    No I didn't. But he did ask me to help pick up the soap for him once when we're in the showers

Yes. I remember that.

You were my top PE student.
    yes, and i still have that pair of purple goggles you gave to me as a reward for being top pe student

No I didn't. But he did ask me to help pick up the soap for him once when we're in the showers

Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    you had that army buddy too?

On many occasions infact.The world is so small,yet so big.
    D60 | 35 f/1.8 | Primes only :)
    Founder of Revographers

I think I've also seen you before:

HAHAHA.

Anyway, wow. LOL. I myself have not had such an instance but it's really interesting to know that others have. O.O

......Was being bored, and was wondering, has anyone been in this situation before?.....
    Mabybe you should try other moustaches to avoid being bored:

Is this another thread by the so called unknown Starbucks buddy?

GMAN

Arrow Re: 'Met' someone new online but find out you actually know that person elsewhere?

Not another psyops thread for a class project.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast