Thread: Looking for a guy named mas living in bedok who sold me tamron 18-200

Default Looking for a guy named mas living in bedok who sold me tamron 18-200

Looking for this person urgently. Please call me or get him to call me if you know him at 98668009.

Default Re: Looking for a guy named mas living in bedok who sold me tamron 18-200

Quote Originally Posted by toukin View Post
    Looking for this person urgently. Please call me or get him to call me if you know him at 98668009.
    What happened? A guy sold you a defective lens?

Default Re: Looking for a guy named mas living in bedok who sold me tamron 18-200

nope. i need his number because i need to know how do i get the lens i bought repaired or replaced. there isn't a warrenty card or anything like that. just a slip of paper that states the lens' serial number. i had his number, but i lost my phone.

You purchased a spoilt lens? Were you informed that it was spoilt before you bought it?

Hope this helps:

Tamron's agent appears to be:

Alan Liew
    Technical Support

JEL Corporation
    JEL Centre
    11 Changi North Way
    Singapore 498796
    Tel: 65-6248 5333 Fax: 65-6881 1000
    DID: 65-6248 5346

Corporate website: www.jelcorp.com
    E-mail: alan.liew@jelcorp.com"

nope. i need his number because i need to know how do i get the lens i bought repaired or replaced. there isn't a warrenty card or anything like that. just a slip of paper that states the lens' serial number. i had his number, but i lost my phone.
    If you don't remember his phone number, you must remember his nick.
    Otherwise, how can get him ?

Mas... Selamat?
    Alpha

Mas Unselamat more likely

If you have bought the lens on a as is where is basis, you'll have to sort out the problem yourself.

Hmm. I think TS like that find, very difficult. Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Mas... Selamat?
    Bravo, To TS he's at indonesia now. Too bad. Wait till he come back to Singapore

GMAN

Like an old saying goes..., when Mas Selamat give you lemon, you make lemonade.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Looking for a guy named mas living in bedok .................

Have you checked all the toilets around Bedok? .... he should be nearby the one without the grills
    always the Light, .... always.

so tell me, why didn't you think of this when you bought the lens??

learn, next time ask for the card.

Does Tamron have a 18-200? Do u mean 18-270?

Quote Originally Posted by mulia View Post
    Does Tamron have a 18-200? Do u mean 18-270?
    Tamron 18-200, 18-250 & 18-270