Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which camera has the best photo printouts?

Hi C 720 thanks for the advice... due investment in flashcard, I'll probably get back another Canon camera, either G3 or A80 ..but definitely one with optical zoom .. do u know if Canon cameras has problems of shutter lag???

Quote Originally Posted by red88
    Hi C 720 thanks for the advice... due investment in flashcard, I'll probably get back another Canon camera, either G3 or A80 ..but definitely one with optical zoom .. do u know if Canon cameras has problems of shutter lag???
    I believe most if not all camera has that problem. It just how long the lag is. And calculated in ms or ns... it seem quite... hmm FAST?

hehhehe.e.e.

Well at least the A70 lag is not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    you're misguided. a camera doesn't print - it's the lens *quality* that matter most.
    You're oso misguided. No matter how good the len is, if the person behind the black box .........

A person with 10D + 70-200/2.8L IS USM might not be able to get a good picture with someone having just a A70!

Quote Originally Posted by red88

A80 is a better choice if budget is a constraint to you...!

cheers
    Last edited by SuRfTeC; 7th January 2004 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure
    End of the day, go join some of them/us for outings, shoot with them/us, learn from one another. Some of post-processing via PhotoShop can help make an average shot print out great. Monitor calibration, in-camera tuning, etc can contribute to making your printout better. ... so maybe a better approach could be to share with us what you are using, the settings, etc. Maybe someone in this forum will be able to help.

Cheers
    agree with Azure too...!

but sometimes,i guess, not all of us are very proficient in the post processing part via Photoshop...

practice makes perfect
    spend more time on the cameras and photoshop and less time on the forums to improve... haha

Quote Originally Posted by showtime
    practice makes perfect
    spend more time on the cameras and photoshop and less time on the forums to improve... haha
    Practice is a must to improve... but if practising blindly... without knowing the method and technique to refine photos also square one...
    Last edited by SuRfTeC; 8th January 2004 at 04:53 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12