Thread: Where to post for a newbie

Default Where to post for a newbie

First and foremost... A very Merry and Blessed Christmas to all...

I have a question regarding where to post a newbie shot for fellow members to give advice on how to improve. I had read through the forums and some members have this strong feel that newbie shots are just a waste of their precious time and hence would like to see less of these shots being posted.

My question is where should I post my shots. Should I placed it in the newbie forum or the gallery as I feel kinda bad if I post in the gallery section and kenna tekan from the seniors because it is a waste of their bandwidth and time. But will it be appropriate to post in the newbie section moderators? As I figured that pictures are suppose to be in the gallery section.

Do hope someone can enlighten this very new and blur newbie

just post it

Quote Originally Posted by Lee2003

I have a question regarding where to post a newbie shot for fellow members to give advice on how to improve. I had read through the forums and some members have this strong feel that newbie shots are just a waste of their precious time and hence would like to see less of these shots being posted.

My question is where should I post my shots. Should I placed it in the newbie forum or the gallery as I feel kinda bad if I post in the gallery section and kenna tekan from the seniors because it is a waste of their bandwidth and time. But will it be appropriate to post in the newbie section moderators? As I figured that pictures are suppose to be in the gallery section.

Well, you can start by getting a free gallery, put your pic there .... then put your link to there.

Default Apology

very very sorry....i think you are reffering to my post.
    apologized first before any further comments...

i am not sure y the post end up talking about newbies...as i started with the post talking about generally photographers across clubsnaps.....i dont mean to end up talking about newbies shots...really sorry for this point...

as i have mentioned that newbies can have very impressive shots too....

just help yourself with the posting of photos..dont worry of what i am saying..cos i have upgraded to BROADBAND LIAO!...hahahha

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewSCL
    just help yourself with the posting of photos..dont worry of what i am saying..cos i have upgraded to BROADBAND LIAO!...hahahha
    which broadband are you using ? SCV or Singtel?

c

Default singnet 256K unlimited

singnet 256K unlimited

Y not just post here? hehe...more convenient!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288249817&idx=5

Please giv comments! thankie man!

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewSCL
    singnet 256K unlimited
    Enjoy your unllimited access

No offence in your other thread about postings, as you suggested "close it". Let's get on with what we like to do best.

Happiness lies within a man

Hi Lee2003,

First of all, welcome to Clubsnap.

For your question, it is ok to post in either newbie or gallery forums. Although we would like to focus more on pictures in the galleries, newbie forum is a special place where we welcome discussions, photos, and all newbie related things. And don't worry about it, everybody has to start somewhere, and we are all here to learn.

Talking

You guys going to regret wasting time to see my first picture post soon..

So this is a warning to all that is going to click on it hehehehe...

Thanks for all the encouragement guys.. Clubsnap is really a great place to start.. Been reading and reading and reading all the useful information available here in the forums..

Thanks

You guys going to regret wasting time to see my first picture post soon..

So this is a warning to all that is going to click on it hehehehe...

Thanks for all the encouragement guys.. Clubsnap is really a great place to start.. Been reading and reading and reading all the useful information available here in the forums..

Thanks

If say like that I am gonna regret buying my camera

We are all in the learning process, so just face it

Quote Originally Posted by blurblock
    Well, you can start by getting a free gallery, put your pic there .... then put your link to there.
    Are we able to get a free gallery in CS?

cos i have upgraded to BROADBAND LIAO!...hahahha

Finally!
    U can go see my lousy pics liao...