Thread: Christmas Tree at Raffles City

Default Christmas Tree at Raffles City

Sigh man... Got no time to submit for competition, so have to post here for comments.

All qualified photos are being exhibiting somewhere around that area. Can't recall where it is. But you can play a part by voting the best photo.

a bus went past ur way?
    cause the top stream of white light seems pretty bright

Good concept..like the way the lines intersect one another.....wonder what was the mood you wanted to portray. Don't seem to be usual joyous mood of Christmas though.

Quote Originally Posted by mjjphoto
    Good concept..like the way the lines intersect one another.....wonder what was the mood you wanted to portray. Don't seem to be usual joyous mood of Christmas though.
    Actually, I didn't want to take just the Christams tree, very dull and boring, so I thought of creating some special effects by letting the vehicles to pass by, to create these "lines". At least, it looked a bit different. Of course, it's still the Christmas tree as the centre of focal.

Quote Originally Posted by USM
    Actually, I didn't want to take just the Christams tree, very dull and boring, so I thought of creating some special effects by letting the vehicles to pass by, to create these "lines". At least, it looked a bit different. Of course, it's still the Christmas tree as the centre of focal.

Yes...you are right...I took the same Christmas tree, but it was really dull and boring...nothing interesting from the angle I took. I was actually hoping to have a different look at the christmas tree but I find your pic more refreshing and creative. Have a mysterious touch to it. Thank you for providing inspiration. Hope that I'm not too late to try again.

Last edited by mjjphoto; 25th December 2003 at 12:57 AM.