Thread: Hi guys!

Default Hi guys!

Hi guys, i'm new here. Currently, i'm thinking of getting my 1st DSLR, D90. Went to some outlets and sites for preferred pricing. Came across this advertisement showing a D90 kit for Sgd800 and D300 body for Sgd1200. Does anyone bought from him before?

http://shops.st701.com/shops/view/18...rch_text%3Dd90

Default Re: Hi guys!

Hi beckshong,

welcome to CS.

If the pricing is too good to believe, then normally it is.... go to the recognised shops, it's safer.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Blog Entries

I feel like just emailing just to see what kind of scam they are trying to pull.

He listed his phone number too. No answer though. Better safe than sorry, and don't bite if he says "transfer funds first". Definitely faaaaaar too cheap, in the scammer zone.
    Alpha

Welcome to CS family! It is probably scam.

Quote Originally Posted by beckshong View Post
    Hi guys, i'm new here. Currently, i'm thinking of getting my 1st DSLR, D90. Went to some outlets and sites for preferred pricing. Came across this advertisement showing a D90 kit for Sgd800 and D300 body for Sgd1200. Does anyone bought from him before?

http://shops.st701.com/shops/view/18...rch_text%3Dd90

dun risk yourself buddy
    welcome...
    PG
    M8 - M2 - Voigtlander R3A - 50 cron v5 - 75 cron - 35/2.5 CV classic - OMD - few M42's

Quote Originally Posted by beckshong View Post
    With your first DSLR and your limited knowledge you should not start any gambling that even experienced people here would not venture in. You might safe some money initially (provided that you really get the camera, which is a question mark already from my point of view) but chances are that you spend either money or time or nerves later.
    Check the reputable shops listed in the Price Guides.

Welcome

The price is too good to be true, watch out dude

The phone number 64676674 is actually the fax number of this company : Express AsiaPac Systems Pte Ltd @ 4 Rifle Range Rd #04-03. This is a software company. Be careful and don't take the risk. You can call and verify ( 64676675).