Thread: Photograpy Magazine

Default Photograpy Magazine

Hi,

Just a short question that I have in mind.

Would anyone subscribe to a photograpy magazine over here in Singapore?

Default Re: Photograpy Magazine

you mean a local production?

or from overseas?

let's be fair and objective here, i think most uk photography magazines trump the single offering that we've had that i know of so far. it's not really their fault though. it's just the way the market blows.. singapore is a small community, and they probably aren't aiming to head in the international direction, so if the majority demand a certain direction, then it will follow that direction.

In local, there is not many photo magazines. If talking about local, what I can think of is the iphotovideo magazine.

No more local photography magazine....

Quote Originally Posted by qing02051981 View Post
    In local, there is not many photo magazines. If talking about local, what I can think of is the iphotovideo magazine.
    Thanks for sharing, but it is not useful.

simulation taux banque credit immobilier de France - Credit immobilier de France, simulation credit immobilier. Résultat mitigé pour le crédit immobilier de France.simulation taux banque credit immobilier de France

Sorry, I mean those oversea magazine like practical photograpy , photograpy monthly, etc.

I occasionally buy practical photography, a but expensive to me.
    There is a half local photo magazine - Asian photography, though many India base / related articles / content. SGD6 per month, if subscribe 1 year, should be around SGD5.4 per month