Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie

Default Re: Newbie

welcome to the big families...
    am also a newcomer here... hohoho

Quote Originally Posted by alvinstep View Post
    to all pro a.. i got question here. i going to buy a new canon dslr too. so do i get it online like baragin city or go to shopping centre to get one because now canon having promo or should wait for the coming it show???
    There is a list of reputable camera shops. Stick to them of you want to get good deals - but never forget your homework. Shops are not charity.
    Check the small prints of promotions, I remember there is a buy back program by Canon. IT shows have this name because .. it's about IT, not cameras. Apart from some rare occasions they just sell for standard prices and throw in freebies of little or no use. No point getting "pampered" with so-called freebies if you need to buy that stuff later again to have it properly (e.g. tripods, filters, cleaning kits).

Talking Re: Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    There is a list of reputable camera shops. Stick to them of you want to get good deals - but never forget your homework. Shops are not charity.
    Check the small prints of promotions, I remember there is a buy back program by Canon. IT shows have this name because .. it's about IT, not cameras. Apart from some rare occasions they just sell for standard prices and throw in freebies of little or no use. No point getting "pampered" with so-called freebies if you need to buy that stuff later again to have it properly (e.g. tripods, filters, cleaning kits).
    Yup, I can vouch that statement. Check out those shops in Funan and Peninsula Plaza. Bring along a friend when you go even you don't plan to buy on that day.

Read and read and read. Btw, I wouldn't recommend you to buy DSLR from IT shows. It's meant more for IT products including digicam! Best to read the various threads in here on the recommended shops before making decision. Good luck...

cheers
    papajanggo33
    Fun in photography is inFinity
    My Flickr

thanks octarine n papajanggo for the help

Talking Re: Newbie

hi alvinstep
    i personally thinks mega sale give out more stuffs on top of the prom package like the recent megatech ... maybe u should wait for the it show on sep.
    hmm try do some more search maybe u might get a better deal....

hmmmmmmmm thank you guys!!!!!!!

I am deciding on 500D and 450D now!! heehee but I dunno if i should get a 2nd hand until i get better or not...
    If it's to be, then it's up to me!
    Canon 450D | 18-55mm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12