i forgot to add the coffee
That picture looks very disturbing...
hahaha so much for TS looking for a starbucks bff.
The thread has gone super off topic lmao
lol this thread is interesting!
I think this is the TS's site
welcome to the kopitiam
btw the ts already has lots of online friends here in CS
And many soup kambing lobangs
Looking for someone who can:
- hold great conversations Don't know how great my conversations go, sometimes it could be filled with awkward silences
- people-watch I love sitting for hours watching people
- hang out for hours at coffee joints like Starbucks, over a ciggie or few (not limited to only this activity. going to gigs, museums, photography trips are great too, to name a few). I regularly hang at coffee joints and other places, for hours...
- teach me photography and perhaps go shoot with me every now and then. I do enjoy this and am still amateurish, so I'm welcome to learning from someone. I enjoy taking photographs
Preferably looking for someone who is:
- English speaking. I speak English
- Interested in art/photography/writing. I am interested in photography
- Good music taste is a must. Definition of good music: towards the alternative/rock genre, and the occasional electronica. I like all music.
- Aged between 19 - 29. I am 23 turning 24 this year
- Preferably single, or in a very independent non-possessive relationship. Single
- Good sense of humour. I like to laugh
- Possesses wit and intelligence (Lameness is okay but not too often). I am lame.
- Good listener. I can sit and listen
- Trustworthy, loyal, and non-judgemental. I think so...
- Loners welcome. I'm pretty much a loner too (: Excellent...
- Homosexuals welcome too. I am not homosexual
Don't bother if you are:
- Looking for a one-night-stand, bootie call, or anything sexual/romance related. I'm attached and happy. I am not interested in this
- A religious extremist. I have beliefs which I stick to, is this extremist?
- Rigid and uptight. Not quite sure what this is... any examples?
- Going to ask me to club or party. I'm pretty sick of that! I strongly dislike clubs and partying
I know it's really strange and perhaps the expectations are high, but all in all I'm just looking to make new friends, someone who I can connect with and build a strong friendship with. Good, I would like new friends too
If anyone does take me seriously, do let me know! My serious response means I am taking you seriously